IT outsourcing has proven benefits and provides a genuine growth leverage for companies which are trying to overcome the crisis or simply to reduce their operating costs.
Both strategic and pragmatic, the choice of entrusting one's IT to a third party must be accompanied by serious guarantees.
By adjusting the requirements imposed by our quality system to those of the offshore context, Pentalog provides you with all the necessary solutions and guarantees for the proper execution of your IT outsourcing contract. Rather than a simple provider, Pentalog will become your partner.
Who is Offshore Outsourcing targeted at ?
Offshore outsourcing allows you to entrust your IT infrastructure and your internal applications to an IT outsourcing company working in foreign countries in order to benefit from a reduction in operating costs and to increase the quality of your IT services and your deliverables.
If you favour :
- Low Price over proximity
- The autonomy of your offshore team without necessarily working during the same time intervals
- A mandatory presence of resources during night working hours in Europe, paid at a day rate
- The development of your entire project by observing your budget allowance
If you said yes to at least one of the above, then offshore outsourcing is what you are looking for. In order to meet your needs, Pentalog offers its Hanoi office in Vietnam which provides solutions for all extreme low cost IT outsourcing issues.
- An extreme low cost price range
By offering you the lowest price range in its catalog, Pentalog allows you to benefit from more services while sticking to your initial budget. Thus, you are offered the possibility to choose what is most important to you (developing features that were not envisaged in the initial budget for the same price, taking charge of validation tests etc.).
- A time coverage that allows us to carry out operations during the night at day rates
Thanks to the time zone differential between Asia and Europe, a work day in Vietnam starts when in Paris it is only 2 o'clock in the morning. This time difference allows us to offer our customers back-office services carried out during the night at day rates. By involving several offices, we can offer you a service time interval at day rates from 2am (GMT + 1) to 8pm (GMT + 1) as we begin our activity in our Hanoi office and finish it in France.
- A production center with English as its main language
As in all our other production centers, all of our Hanoi offshore center employees are English speakers. This allows to overcome a significant obstacle in understanding the requirements and in communication. As part of our continuous improvement approach, the Hanoi office has employed an English teacher who provides training and support to our employees.
- A permanent local and offshore contact
By systematically offering a project director located in the customer's country, Pentalog makes sure you have a permanent local contact for discussing all contractual and coordination aspects. The project manager who is in charge of the operational part can also be contacted at all times during the working hours through every means of communication that you are freely offered for each project: telephone, email, chat.
- Services of identical quality
Created just after obtaining our ISO 9001 certificate, our Hanoi office was organized by using the recently certified Pentalog processes. The methods, best practices and service quality are therefore identical to what is used in the other production centers of the group. Every newcomer is given a presentation of the Quality Management System and is offered training on our methods in order to assure our customers that, regardless of the production center where their applications are developed, they will get the same high level of quality.
- An infrastructure made available for your projects
The Pentalog network extends all the way to Vietnam. Like all the other offices, the Hanoi office is connected to the network of the Pentalog group and has the same services :
- an IP telephony system enabling you to contact the team at a local rate,
- a video conferencing system for meetings and screen sharing,
- a secure internal chat system for rendering communication more efficient,
- a range of project follow-up and management tools shared with our customers in order to ensure complete transparency.
It is by keeping in mind the importance and criticality of the information you entrust us with that Pentalog has established guarantees enabling to collaborate in all confidence and transparency :
- European law contract
- Data security: all data are securely saved on a daily basis on several sites
- Our manufacturing methods (processes) are identical to the ones applied in Europe
- A local contact for managing contractual and coordination aspects