The IT offshore press review at a glance: VC, Google metrics, SaaS, IT consumerization, outsourcing in the UK and others. Enjoy!
– Venture capital poured into enterprise software in Q1 (April 20, 2012, Computer world)
– Google introduces new TV like metrics for measuring ads (April 19, 2012, Computer world)
– 82% of data breaches due to staff errors; 4% of IT trusts users; IT is still to blame (April 19, 2012, IT World)
– Making an aaS out of free software (April ...
What is social responsibility and what makes it different from social innovation? What is Pentalog‘s standing in these matters? What is the meaning of these two notions on our different offices?
On the occasion of Spring Campus de Croissance Plus, that Monica and me attended last weekend in Evian, we met two specialists in the field, namely Perrine and Pierre, both founders of La 2ème Maison, a company specialised in this field and a supplier of the greatests references of CAC40, ...
Pentalog has reasons to be happy. Our clients place our offer higher and higher in fields like e-commerce, telecom industry, soft R&D or consulting in Information System.
Now including a consulting department that is quickly joining the league of the sector leaders, Pentalog‘s overall offer of industrialized software production (mastering costs, quality and deadlines) draws more and more clients willing to use only one player, able to fully engage its responsibility. Overall means that thanks to the joined forces of Pentalog ...
On March 21st I took part in États Généraux du Cloud organised by EuroCloud France association. It was a truly dynamic day with rich exchanges during the workshops, quality participants and companies that really deserved their prizes.
During this event, Ms Laure de la Raudière, MP (UMP) has made an interesting intervention talking about her vision of the digital economy where cloud has definitely a significant place.
The participants have largely admitted that the innovation and research & development start-up incentives are, ...
We hope you’ll enjoy the new IT offshore press review. A bunch of very interesting subjects this week.
– Emerging software tools help boost IT spending projections (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Indian IT firms are heading for a fall (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Creating culture of IT innovation includes rewarding failure (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Startups don’t need a programmer but a technical co-founder (April 5, 2012, IT World)
– Cloud apps, big data and the wisdom of ...