Developers, Testers, Data Engineers, Security Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, … Pentalog is actively hiring the best IT talent!
We have more than 130 IT jobs available in all our delivery centers worldwide, with new jobs appearing daily on our website.
If you’re looking for flexibility, remote work, continuous improvement opportunities, and the chance to take part in truly innovative projects, it’s time for a career upgrade.
Our Projects Span Varied and Diverse Industries
Since 2021 began, Pentalog has enlarged its client portfolio by 55%. Our existing customers also accelerated their growth and ours – so we have a lot of work in the upcoming months.
To get an idea of the high demand for IT jobs, here are just some examples of current Pentalog projects. Check it out – maybe you’ll find your dream job!
- How about working for the rising star in the cryptocurrency exchange market, a European company known for innovative financial ideas? With its multicultural environment and Agile setup, this FinTech Unicorn is rapidly expanding, building up a powerful team. So, we’re looking for Expert PHP Developers with excellent knowledge of PHP Laravel Framework, MySQL, and REST-API to extend our client’s team and create a permanent success story that will inspire.
- One of our largest accounts is a well-known travel platform where many developers dream of working. This client already has a large software development team from Pentalog working on building, maintaining, and improving all kinds of features and apps. If you have a passion for travel and you’re willing to support the team with your expertise, check out some of the job openings available now. We have more than 30 available positions in our delivery centers in Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, and Mexico, and we’re looking for Java Developers, Front-end Developers, Database Migration Engineers, Application Security Specialists, Data Platform Engineers, Hadoop Engineers, along with more profiles.
- For one of Europe’s leading SaaS companies, we’re seeking QA Automation Testers, with a good understanding of Selenium Webdriver. It’s an exciting job opportunity, with a well-structured and creative team composed of many senior engineering professionals in mixed Agile squads. They are building an HR portal used in recruitment, evaluation, career development, and compensation.
- Are there any Senior DevOps Engineers reading this? We’ve got an exciting career opportunity with a top company in the retail and wholesale market. The tech stack asks for Kubernetes and Cloud ops experience to develop an e-Commerce project that offers a professional environment where willingness to learn and grow is highly appreciated.
- For one of our clients providing SEO solutions and marketing content performance, we’re looking to recruit Full-stack Developers with great Python and React skillsets. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- We’re also looking for skilled Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to join our professional teams and contribute to our projects’ success.
Pentalog is Building a Worldwide Digital Force
Last year was difficult and uncertainty overtook the markets. But Pentalog experienced annual revenue growth of 10% in 2020. We also managed to kick off the collaboration with a FinTech Unicorn. So, we continued to hire and ramp up development teams for our new and existing customers.
As the need for talented engineers is growing every month, Pentalog’s strategy in 2021 is to accelerate hypergrowth by investing in building up a worldwide tech workforce.
Our organic growth goes hand in hand with intensifying commercial activity. To support our investment in projects and clients, we announced earlier this year that Pentalog has strengthened its presence in the USA, particularly in the West and Midwest.
We are confident that all these investments will together provide and sustain growth and innovation environments both for Pentalog and our clients.
Why Join Pentalog?
Pentalog is the digital services platform that helps startups, SMBs and multinational companies develop their growth strategies. Our global approach, strategic mindset, and agile practices have made us a disruptive service provider on the international IT development scene.
- Stability and growth in a trusted organization
- Innovative projects
- International vision with global opportunities
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- Personal development and training programs
- Community involvement and volunteering
- Remote work
- A professional environment where innovation thrives
At Pentalog, we provide a work atmosphere where people are valued for their technical experience, creative code, engagement, and commitment. With us, you can pursue unique career opportunities and demonstrate your value, while continuously learning new skills.
Whatever your level of experience, we encourage you to apply, because we’d like to get to know you better. Through our recruitment process, we spot truly extraordinary engineers and reward them accordingly. And you may be one of them!