Pentalog, the IT digital one stop shop of the moment, which provides: IT skills assessments, recruitment services, consulting and funding services to worldwide startups and support for the outsourcing of R&D software teams, is now expanding its range of marketing services with the buyout of RevSquare. The New York-based agency is specialized in the creation of digital content, UI/UX development and marketing automation. Its Paris-based branch, RevSquare France, is also joining Pentalog.
The number 1 European provider of IT services for startups and new leaders will thus be able to allow its clients to simultaneously design their products, structure their product communication and build their corporate media by ensuring high traction for both their users and clients.
RevSquare, in its turn, sees in Pentalog a leading delivery accelerator due to its pool of 1 000 employees and top-of-the-range recruitment services (via Test01coder and ITtestsonline). RevSquare’s clients are among the most prestigious media in the U.S., including press and renowned TV channels like The New York Times, Showtime… The same as Pentalog, RevSquare has also developed long-lasting relationships with new digital leaders in e-commerce, media or large public web platforms.
The 2 groups would like to thank their advisers, Laurence Lapeyre, Mathias Briatta, David Hsia and Jean-Baptiste Soufron, for their considerable support in ensuring a common future for these 2 companies and their shareholders.
Nancy Wang, Jeff Mignon, RevSquare co-founders | Frédéric Lasnier, Pentalog founder and CEO
About Pentalog Software Factory
- €28,5M in 2016
- 1 000 employees
- An organic growth of 33% of its sales figure
- 6 R&D centers in Eastern Europe and Vietnam
- 5 consulting and expertise centers in Western Europe (France and Germany) and U.S.A. (New York and Boston)
- An investment portfolio of 25 startups via its Pentalabbs startup accelerator (read their success stories: Ruedelapaye, SkillValue, Easyflyer, Bluefox, Sharalike, etc.)
- 350 startup clients and new leaders in the UK, U.S.A., France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Singapore, Canada, etc.
- Global digital support (websites, mobile applications, content, digital marketing, social media, etc.) for the creation of digital strategies that best match client needs
- A strong team of strategists, marketers, UI/UX designers, content specialists, journalists and marketing automation experts sharing the same passion for transforming ideas into commitments, innovation and successful experiences
- A portfolio of 50 clients from the United States and Europe, including big names like Play Bac, Essec, ReachMD, The Economist, The New York Times, Arte and many other.