The main subject was Facebook IPO trading, so we begin this IT offshore press review with this article:
– Reports: Nasdaq Admits Technical Bugs Affected Facebook IPO Trading (May 20, 2012, CIO)
– Offshore Suppliers: Beware of Hidden Costs (May 21, 2012, CFO News)
– Facebook Buys Mobile E-commerce App Karma (May 18, 2012, CIO)
– CIOs Don’t Need to Be Business Leaders (May 18, 2012, CIO)
– Twitter jumps on Do Not Track bandwagon (May 18, 2012, Computer world)
– Consumerization trend creates IT worries, ...
The IT offshore press review at a glance: VC, Google metrics, SaaS, IT consumerization, outsourcing in the UK and others. Enjoy!
– Venture capital poured into enterprise software in Q1 (April 20, 2012, Computer world)
– Google introduces new TV like metrics for measuring ads (April 19, 2012, Computer world)
– 82% of data breaches due to staff errors; 4% of IT trusts users; IT is still to blame (April 19, 2012, IT World)
– Making an aaS out of free software (April ...