We may say that ideas really burst out last Friday and Saturday during the project management seminar held in Iasi, Romania.
Thanks to the presence of 5 members of the Pentalog Management Board (Frédéric Lasnier, Monica Jiman, Eric Gouin, Aleth Delcenserie, Manuel Damian), the participation of 7 project managers (Alex Arapan, Dan Avram, Razvan Brinzila, Mihai Burlac, Dan-Cristian Iftimi, Vasile Putina, Ion Vasilov), 1 project director (Ludovic Bavouzet), the technical director of the Pentalog Institute (Cornel Fatulescu) and 4 delivery center ...
Two pieces of news published in the German mass media cause certain discomfort, especially against a gloomy economic backdrop where Greece and Spain are going towards an incredible unemployment rate of 27.5%!
The building of the German “employment center” will soon be made available for rent, so there’s no longer any need to invest in its maintenance (= zu vermieten)!
All the German employment centers will dismiss 10,000 employees in the near future… simply because there will be no unemployed persons!
According to a poll conducted by the German Federal Association for Information Technology, Telecommunication and New Media (BITKOM), the number of vacant jobs for IT experts in Germany has gone up by 13% in 2012. Even if the Labour Office did not confirm this trend for the entire IT sector in its January 2013 analysis, it holds true for the software development sector.
How can companies cover their own needs until the measures taken, like internal training programmes for instance, become ...
It’s a new week, it’s a new IT offshore press review!
– Massive Layoffs at HP Make for IT Outsourcing Identity Crisis (May 24, 2012, CIO)
– Panel: Future CIOs Will have Careers Blending Non-Tech Roles with Traditional IT Duties (May 23, 2012, CIO)
– Japan robot lab readies second prototype for work at crippled nuclear reactor (May 25, 2012, Computer world)
– Why utility is the new ROI for IT projects (May 25, 2012, Computer weekly)
– Spinning off IT dept makes ...
We hope you’ll enjoy the new IT offshore press review. A bunch of very interesting subjects this week.
– Emerging software tools help boost IT spending projections (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Indian IT firms are heading for a fall (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Creating culture of IT innovation includes rewarding failure (April 6, 2012, Computer world)
– Startups don’t need a programmer but a technical co-founder (April 5, 2012, IT World)
– Cloud apps, big data and the wisdom of ...