Continuous 24/7 monitoring
Pentalog offers a wide range of cloud services with unbeatable customer support at a competitive price. If you entrust your data with us, our network engineers will make sure that severs are running correctly around the clock. Our offices follow the sun, at any time of the day our technicians and help desk engineers located in Romania, Vietnam, or Latin America ensure that your networks are working as they should. If you ever need to get in contact with a network administrator there will be someone available to talk to 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Although not ITIL certified, Pentalog follows the best practices of this framework to offer our clients top quality service.
At Pentalog we propose 2 types of protection to keep you worry free:
1. Preventive Maintenance: Proactive monitoring activities meant to solve problems before they start. This includes activities such as:
- Hardware, system, and network monitoring
- Backup control
- Bandwidth consumption
- Quality of service control
- Log Control
- Configuration of IT monitoring systems
- Network and infrastructure audit
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
2. Corrective Maintenance: Quick responses to network problems as soon as they are detected. Actions involved in our corrective activities include:
- Execution of corrective activities according to procedures defined on the wiki, our knowledge database, though we are equally open to defining these procedures on our client’s knowledge base.
- Traffic, user, disk space, and load management
- Host availability monitoring
- Registration and response to tickets declared by clients
A powerful toolkit
At Pentalog we use a variety of tools to perform monitoring:
- Nagios: An open source tool that monitors networks and alerts users when a problem appears and again once the problem is solved. This allows for quick response times and ensures that performed maintenance is successful.
- Cacti: Another open source tool that we use primarily to monitor bandwidth usage and data storage capacity. This allows our technicians to monitor if your network is being used past its capacity. If so, clients will be informed and we can modify and upgrade your network to fit you needs and allow it to run at full efficiency.
We preferably use open source solutions , which keeps costs down for our clients. However, if our clients prefer we can discuss other software solutions during the negotiations period.
Maintenance activities and responsibilities will be planned and agreed upon with you at project kick-off. Cost is variable and includes an initial charge for implementation, a fixed monthly cost for passive monitoring, and variable cost based on time spent by our IT technicians on maintenance activities.
We chose Pentalog to help us get the flexibility and agility we needed to support our growth, make new digital investments and support new marketing opportunities.
After a rigorous RFP process, Pentalog developed a mobile app that revolutionized how we deliver services.
The Pentalog team was extremely responsive to our needs and made many excellent suggestions to improve our product. The level of communication was such that it felt like we were working with a very talented internal team.