The Pentalog QMS is based on 20 procedures, of which “8 projects” correspond to large areas of expertise of the company. Thirteen procedures are closely associated with them, describing from an organizational point of view, all the various stages of the project (or mission), from beginning to end, regardless of the billing method. These procedures define in particular:
- Project preparation and launch: taking into account the existing resources, risk identification, defining the specific organization of the project (for production, as well as for coordination), planning, team setup and upgrade, preparation of technical resources, identification of external resources and providers, formalization, explanation and validation of organization with the client, starting production activities.
- Project coordination: project monitoring and communication with the client, internal project monitoring and internal communication, reporting and indicators, event management and risk, monitoring contract management team and management, closing the project and satisfaction survey.
- Production cycle (manufacturing):
– software development: specifications, design, plan and test cases, conception, testing phases (unit, integration, validation, final validation), delivery, receipt, warranty and/or maintenance
– application maintenance: scalability, organization according to each type of maintenance (corrective, upgrade, adaptive, preventive), maintenance of knowledge and skills, team rotation, reversibility
– facilities management: scalability, organization based on the different activities (equipment management, user support, on-site interventions, administration etc.), maintenance of knowledge and skills, team rotation, reversibility
– BPO: scalability, organization according to outsourced processes, maintenance of knowledge and skills, team rotation, reversibility
For technical assistance missions, the procedure specifies the organization of follow-up and of customer and employee information from the start until the end of the mission. Within the production process (manufacturing), different levels of testing are set up in order to ensure that the product is in line with customer requirements and that it functions correctly: unit tests, integration tests and internal validation / customer validation tests within software development and maintenance activities; this system is applied to facilities management and BPO activities.