The four principles of growth hacking
Growth hacking relies on four principles aligned with lean development and design thinking:
1) Marketing is in the product.
2) Growth is centered around the user.
3) New iterations bring optimization.
4) Growth relies on data.
Growth hacking is not just for start-ups
Growth hacking is not just for start-ups. We encourage you to adopt this approach to
- reduce the risks and costs of marketing your product
- improve the speed of your growth experiments
- strengthen your positioning against your competitors
How do you choose what you need to put in the development backlog? How do you decide on marketing priorities? Our four-step approach to growth hacking (analysis, ideation, prioritization, testing) helps you effectively answer these questions.
Experiment quickly to generate growth
Growth hacking is a fast experimentation approach that generates strong growth.
Experimentation can take place at all levels:
- product development using a lean development approach
- design of services
- distribution channels: social selling, email marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- content marketing: blogs, landing pages, user-generated content, etc.
- viral and influence marketing
- strategic partnerships, and more
The Pentalog Growth Factory teams are at your disposal to help you explore new horizons.