* New Business, pitching and managing client relationships * Developing brand and digital strategy (397% & 475% growth in Twitter and Instagram following respectively) * Managing content team, editing and sub-editing blog * Responsible for organizing media relations
* Responsible for sourcing and scheduling content via HootSuite across multiple social media platforms which enhanced customer engagement * Creating SEO (search engine optimized) blog posts to increase online presence. * Responsible for writing articles and press release for International and National clients. * Undertaking research aiding the acquisition of new clients.
PROFESSIONAL MORTGAGE ADVISORSAugust 2014 - September 2014
* Using VT accounting software to produce monthly financial accounts. * Producing financial statements, emails and documents for high net worth individuals. * Liaising with clients when they visited company premises. * Managing incoming and outgoing call correspondence. * Faxing, printing, scanning, photocopying and filing.
* Developed IT skills through the use of a CMS (content management system) & developing Wahanda's social media campaign. * Writing & research skills improved by adding content to the site through treatment write-ups, product reviews, updating blogs. * Gained insight and knowledge of the running of an online health & beauty business.
* Attended presentations, lectures, Q&A sessions and networking sessions, to acquire an understanding of different divisions and roles within a financial institution * Networked with industry professionals
* Attended presentations, lectures, Q&A sessions and networking sessions, to acquire an understanding of different divisions and roles within an investment bank * Networked with industry professionals and participated in trading games
* Produced mail outs and delivered fashion magazines to different organisations across London to tight deadlines. * Organising the showroom on a daily basis to ensure that the client's expectations of high standards were met. * Responsible for ensuring press releases and scannings were correct before release.
Microsoft Office, English, Writing Articles, Macromedia Dreamweaver
Digital Marketing, Content writing, Content marketing, Content Management, Business Development, Branding, Social Media, SEO, Digital Strategy, Twitter, Financial Accounting
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
Web Analysis and Statistic
My education and trainings
Bachelor of Science, Psychology - Warwick University2012 - 2015
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.