I offer paid search strategies and audits, as well as setting-up and optimising PPC accounts across multiple search engine platforms. My clients are digital marketing agencies (sub-contracting), start-ups, SME and product and service groups across multiple verticals in domestic and international markets.
Drive strategic customer lead acquisition with digital marketing channels in the automotive in the B2C ad listings industry. Segmenting new and existing users by demographics for incremental customer growth and retargeting.
Managing EMEA and APAC markets with Global Digital Acquisition Team. Daily responsibilities to paid search accounts, keyword research, campaign / ad group creation, bid management, re-marketing and display advertising. 500.000 products - high volume paid search activities. Paid search training for acquisition team members. £500.000 Monthly budget across multiple markets Working with other departments to ensure paid search is understood, prioritised and delivered. Influence eCommerce and other stakeholders to maximise budget for paid search and take advantage of new opportunities and channels.
Develop and execute innovative SEM strategies and campaigns. Increase sales and site traffic through paid search advertising. Research backlink profiles and recognise linking opportunities. - Daily, weekly and monthly performance monitoring, campaign optimisation to meet/exceed sales and ROI target, depending on budget. - Problem solving involving in-depth data analysis. Making A/B tests on ad copy, landing page, account structure to ensure maximum efficiency & growth. - Advanced knowledge of Excel for data segmentation, manipulation and in-depth reporting. - Main point of contact with Google and Bing representatives to identify growth opportunities. PPC team leader for the following markets. UK - MedicAnimal.com, Pet-Supermarket,.co.uk, PetMeds.co.uk, BestPet.co.uk, AnimalMedicines.co.uk DE - MedicAnimal.de, PetMeds.de FR - MedicAnimal.fr, PetMeds.de NL - MedicAnimal.nl ES - MedicAnimal.es Training, coaching and mentoring. Planning, implementing and conducting training, for ppc account managers. - Keyword bid management. - Daily account health check. - Budget management. - Keyword research, explore new opportunities for growth. - Weekly/ Monthly report structure. PLA Data feed management. Structuring feed to drive high revenue at low cost. ChannelAdvisor – Template feed setup for automated data feed update. Retargeting – segment visitors and apply bid strategies. Web Analytics Google Analytics - advanced knowledge for deep-dive analysis beyond report analysis in Adwords, Bing. Reports to Chief Marketing Officer.
• Responsible for daily management of PPC accounts for MedicAnimal.com (UK) and BestPet.co.uk. Earlier, also managing Pet-Supermarket.co.uk and PetMeds.co.uk. Each website has up to 14K products in their catalogue. Monthly budgets are from £10K to £200K depending website. • Assisting the transition from growth to efficiency based on Revenue/Cost. • Weekly and monthly reporting to PPC Manager. • Monthly budgeting and daily cost forecasting. • Align PPC accounts with flash sale promotions. • Product Listing Advertising – organise data feed for best ROI. • Train and supervise new staff in the PPC team.
• PPC management of 4 accounts, Just Eat UK, Just Eat Norway, FillMyBelly.com and Urbanbite.com. • The accounts have large and small budget. Ranging from £50K to £2.1 million. • Weekly reporting to line managers for each account. • Budgeting and daily log of spend. • Work with line managers to develop, recommend and execute strategy plan for the ppc accounts. • Account set up and strategic account structure for ppc. • Account optimisation • Landing page optimisation • Optimising best performing keyword. • A/B testing of ad copies.
• Search Data Analysis - Expand keywords combinations based on search term analysis. Explore new opportunities to increase conversions. • Remarketing - Targeting previous visitors through text and display advertising on the Google display network. • Facebook Advertising - Social media advertising for Just Eat Facebook Fan Page and websites. Objective is to raise brand awareness on social media platform by interacting with Facebook users through sponsored stories and ad advertising. • Content Page Management - Custom Content pages of chain restaurants, locations and cuisine types. • PPC Bid Platforms: Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, Yahoo Search Marketing PPC Software: Google AdWords Editor & Microsoft adCenter Digital Insight and Analytics: Google Analytics, Experian Hitwise Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Brand manager for TAG Heuer watches. Previously also brand manager for Longines, Mont Blanc, Bell&Ross, Graham and Dior watches. • Dealing with stock control of high volume watch brands. • Serving regular customers and VIP customers from my client list. • Team role - help and support manager and colleagues with closing sales and running the department at the optimal level that Harrods require. • Bringing Longines over target with 41% higher sales revenue within first half of 2010. • Selling high-end luxury brands such as Breguet, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger leCoultre, Blancpain, Zenith, Hublot and other watch brands.
• PPC Campaign Management - Taking care of large accounts with big budget across Google, Yahoo and Bing. • Implement tracking codes in urls for data analytics. • Work tasks included updates on Kelkoo website. • SEO of Kelkoo's webpages, including category pages, product pages and optimised landing pages for PPC campaigns. • Doing keyword research for campaigns which includes finding profitable keywords. • Tweaking landingpages to get the highest CTR. • Optimising ads on Google, Bing and Yahoo to make the campaigns perform their best. • Monetise high performing keywords with optimised landing pages, campaigns (including ads, tracking, urls) for high quality score which is specially related to Google campaigns. • Producing content for Kelkoo's service. • Maintenance work - updating new online advertisements, launch new campaigns for clients. • Co-operation with Google Norway to build and expand our paid traffic into profitable niches. • Worked with our partner service MSN Shopping. • Web-design and customer care – to mention some.
Web Analysis and Statistic
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pack, Microsoft Word
Marin, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Bing, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, Adwords, Microsoft Office
Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Social Networking, PPC, Social Media, Digital Strategy, SEO, Google AdWords, E-commerce, Analytics, Marketing Strategy, Advertising
HTML, Flash, CSS
My education and trainings
Certificates - -
MA in Design Management - University of Southampton, Winchester School of Arts2007 - 2008
Bachelor degree in Visual Communication - University of Newcastle, Australia2002 - 2004
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.