Designed and developed the AI engine for a startup specialized in customer journey analysis Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020
• Adapted current state-of-the-art attention model for French language CamemBERT (nov. 2019) based on RoBERTa's architecture (jul. 2019, Facebook AI Research) in order to perform text classifications with very few training examples
Developed several automated cryptocurrencies-trading bots for a group of investors Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2019
• Devised a prototype of a state-of-the-art algorithm for automated event-driven trading using CNNs applied to neural tensor networks’ event embeddings
• Conceived, implemented and automated several innovative strategies to exploit the markets’ inefficiencies and trends
• Arbitrated between 10+ marketplaces with very heterogeneous technicalities
Use of : Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, transformers, Scrapy, Beautiful-Soup, Request, Flask
Projects: • Developed sentiment analysis classifiers combining NLP methods with information extraction and machine learning algorithms in Python and R.
=> acquisition of insights regarding the emotional status, basic psychology and human values of the audience of one's Twitter account see "Explore your Twitter Audience Psychology" on http://labs.wisemetrics.com/
• Developed a web tool to analyze users’ Twitter audience in order to rank them amongst other users and give insights about their followers. => development and smoothing of a ranking strategy and optimization of sampling and ranking methods to get an quick online grading of one's Twitter account
• Developed internal tool to hunt for interesting hash-tags on Twitter and forecast the evolution of their future usage and impact on Twitter. => development of an hash-tags scoring strategy, sampling and forecasting of the score time-series
• Designed and implemented innovative add-ins to the existing products.
• Studied the penetration and market share of very high speed broadband regionally • Implemented statistical tools to report on evolution of key network performance indicators • Analyzed big databases (10M+ lines)
SQL, R Language, Python, LaTeX
Spanish, Twitter, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence, Data analysis
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.