Primus Telecom Group Inc (USA)November 2009 - September 2012
Domain Telecom Clients Primus Telecom Group Inc (USA), Technology MS SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Installation, configuring and upgrading of SQL Server.
* Taking Full, Differential and log backup.
* Implement and maintain Database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
* Creation of Databases objects i.e., tables and views
* Import/export data into SQL Server using BCP, Bulk insert and import/export wizard.
* Moving Databases from one SQL Server to another using detach/attach and other tools.
* Track locking, blocking and long running queries and take appropriate action if occur.
* Create configure and maintain the SQL Agent Jobs, maintenance plan, snapshot, log shipping, mirroring, and replication of database
* Monitoring the growth of Database and taking proper action.
* Maintaining archived data on tape.
* Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
VMWare, Troubleshooting, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Replication, Nagios, MS SQL Server 2008 SP1, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server, Database Management, Database Administration
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.