Responsibilities * Integration between workload management Systems(Jira, DevOps, ServiceNow) * Azure Service Governance * Service Automation for Employee and Contact centre Experience * Setting up CI/ CD pipelines * Helping transition into Agile
Technical skills: Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure as code, JSON, ARM, Terraform, Linux Administration, PowerShell/ Bash Scripts, Azure DevOps
Responsibilities * Work with development and product management teams to transition and operate cloud-based workloads * Design and development of cloud native services. * Containerisation and orchestration using Kubernetes. * Automation of Infrastructure using different IaC tools * Performance Management - Monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide reports to support metrics collection * Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible * Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud and AWS * Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations * Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, information to clients and service providers * Assist application development teams during application design and development for highly complex and critical data projects Technical skills: Docker, Python, Microservices Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure as code, CloudFormation, JSON, ARM, Terraform, Linux Administration, PowerShell/ Bash Scripts, Azure DevOps, ElasticSearch, Kibana, PowerBI
* Development of different Modules of print management Application (AWMS) * Design and develop applications using C#.NET, Asp.net core MVC, SQL Server Entity framework. * IoT applications for print devices (AWS). * Development of MongoDB based document repository. * SharePoint online web application Design, development and management * Implementation of an OCR application using Nuance and Abbyy SDK
* Development and enhancements of the existing application based on ASP.net MVC applications and Ektron CMS * Design and develop extensions for the website using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server * Implementation of continuous Integration using octopus deploy. * Data warehouse implementation using SSIS and BIML * Implementation of OCR reading capabilities for document verification.
Department of Industry NSW (Contract- Dimension Data) .NET Developer ( Responsibilities
* TFS Migrations of the existing Applications * Development and enhancements of an existing application based on ASP.net MVC applications * Design and develop systems integration, related issues and processes for the in-house websites using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server * AWS Migration of the application from in house infrastructure. * Platforms like C#, Entity frameworks, Telerik, WPF, WCF
Silicomp India Private LimitedJanuary 2015 - September 2015
The company FIME is a leader in consulting and market integration services for secure chip-based applications, tokens and devices. Silicomp which is part of Oranges business services. Orange is one of the largest Telecom communications company in Europe. My role ensured the compliance of mobile devices and chip-based applications to industry standards.
* Developing, Configuring, administering, monitoring, debugging and tuning the financial services Application such as NFC smart card applet testing tools developed in WPF and WCF. * Developed modules for the testing tool for the TSM, SPTSM and other actors in NFC payment ecosystem using xml-based test case with object serialization technique. * Developed Custom binding to implement the security for the WCF service (Username password token) * Implemented modules which help the interoperability of WCF service with Java based web services. * Developed windows services for the self-hosted WCF service to mock the NFC ecosystem actors * Analysing applications and code and making performance tuning recommendations to developers Using the Pattern Modelling & Analysis Tool for WCF services, Garbage Collector, optimization analysis and troubleshooting. * Written technical specification for the logging system for card-based payments. * Written modules in c# to communicate to the payment machines, worked on OData based database services to communicate to different modules. * Used extensively Angularjs and Razor for the frontend logic to manipulate the logs received from the remote machines. Worked with AWS based build management and publishing. * Database designs using document based Mongodb. Worked on third-party front-end tool such as Kendoui with Angularjs and Webapi. * Worked on AWS instance infrastructure management. * Worked on InstallShield.
* Database normalization: Enhancement of SGSN to LTE/EPS capability led to a huge memory requirement to save the subscriber database. Developed the normalization of subscriber database to solve this issue.
* Compatibility Management: Rewriting the WCF Service. This was an enormous activity as the product had to be designed on the existing code without breaking the existing functionality. This was achieved with very less regression issues.
Ibbhan Technology Private LimitedAugust 2011 - January 2015
The company is a premier professional Software Application Development, Website Design, Web Marketing and Company Responsibilities
* Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives. * Translate clients' business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions. * Understand and evaluate complex data models. Design, develop and implement new integration. * Execute system development and maintenance activities. * Develop solutions to improvise performance. The technologies used Telerik Radcontrols, AJAX Toolkit, DevExpress, Silverlight. * Developed an induction manual for the projects, which details out vital information about the database architecture and other systems involved in Client's business. * The manual also includes details of all the modules developed and logs of various problems faced and their respective resolutions till date. The manual is being used as a reference for any future information for the onshore/onsite team. * Developed modules using c#, Silverlight and the MVVM for Diagnostic management Solutions
* Developed WCF RIA service to communicate with the Entity framework and the XAML front end * Worked on the Azure based worker and service roles, worked extensively with Azure service bus. * Developed algorithm which preserves the quality of DICOM images transferred over the wire. * RFID based inventory management system which was developed in asp.net - http://asp.net/ MVC and Razor frontend * Written tech documents for RFID communications with the application. * Used c# and for Jason based serialization we have used Webapi data serialization * Worked on third party Telerik controls. With Ajax based SignalR polling. * Written unit test modules. Technical skills: c#, asp.net - http://asp.net/ mvc, Razor, Silverlight, SQL server, XAML, XML, Webapi, SignalR, Microsoft azure, restful, WCF Ria services, entity framework, varnish
* Interacted with overseas support team during the installation and Lab trail of the product.
* Re-designed the subscriber using Redis. This increased the performance and scalability of the system.
* Handled configuration management, authentication, mobility management, VLR etc. completely and delivered on time.
Saviance Technology Private LimitedFebruary 2011 - July 2011
The company is a US Healthcare IT Service provider. Responsibilities
* Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations. * Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems. * Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion. * Develop and architect life cycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms like C#, Entity frameworks, Telerik, WPF, WCF * GDS (Global Demurrage System) is an application which allows BP's client to enter the details about the demurrages of their shipping. Negotiators can claim the demurrages to counter parties through this system. It is developed using third party tools like developer Express (xtragrid) * Used SSRS for the reporting which helps different users to create customized reports * Developed SSRS RDL files for the reports
Excellent interpersonal skills Strong knowledge of telecommunications products Strong understands of ICT industry Very good understanding and experience in the telecommunications industry Strong business acumen Good Analytical skills Strong documentation skills Technical aptitude / natural problem solver Team focus
IDE Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code Cloud Technologies Microsoft Azure, AWS Database MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL MongoDB, MySQL Concepts OOPs, Multithreading and Synchronization, MVVM, MVC, Design Patterns, REST API, Microservices
Configuration Management Tools TFS, Octopus Deploy, Perforce, AZURE DevOps Other tools SoapUI, Redis, Elastic search, RabbitMQ, InstallShield, Octopus, Kubernetes, Docker, TensorFlow, AI (Azure and AWS Machine learning Services), Advanced Big data analytics (U-SQL, R), Infrastructure As code (CloudFormation, YAML, JSON, Terraform), Containerization The company is Group of Institutions today is easily growing to be an acknowledged group of institutions in Responsibilities
* Design and develop systems integration, related issues and processes for the in-house websites using ASP.NET, C#.NET,Java, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005. * Perform analysis, design and develop computer programs and applications for the labs. * Perform unit testing and maintain software programs and applications in the lab. * Perform coding data acquisition routines and access issues. * Assist and support students for the academic projects. Configure, maintain and support databases. Troubleshoot and resolve dificult problems relating to software applications and programs.
Docker, Cloud Computing, Azure, Azure DevOps, Windows Services, Linux, Terraform
SoapUI, Unit testing, Test Cases, Debugging, NUnit
NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Dotnet Core, Bigdata Analytics, Microservices Kubernetes, Develop and architect, optimization analysis and troubleshooting, Long Term Evolution, Systems Integration, Technical Design > Technical Specification, Data Modelling, Internet of Things, JetBrains ReSharper, Front End, Lead Software Engineer, Compatibility Management, GDS, AWS instance infrastructure management, Senior Systems Engineer, REACTJS, .net developer, Bachelors Degree > Bachelors Degree Computer Engineering, ICT, Senior Software Engineer, Analytical skills, Data Warehousing, Website Design, Programmer, develop computer programs, develop applications, Windows Communiciation Foundation, Visual Basic .NET, Seagate Crystal Reports, Windows Presentation Foundation, Analyst/Programmer, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, React, OCR, Microsoft ASP.NET, Developer, Cascading Style Sheets, Microsoft .NET Technology, Microsoft C-SHARP, Microsoft Visual Studio, industry~it, English, Personal Home Page, Strong documentation skills, premier professional Software Application Development, manage CI, Azure Cosmos DB, Microsoft Silverlight - WPF/E, Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure Platform, system development and maintenance, AspNet Core, written skills, application design and development, Senior DevOps engineer, security management, Kentico, Python Programming, Diploma > Diploma Computer Science and Engineering, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (INDIA), excellent interpersonal skills, Applications Systems Engineer, infrastructure/DevOps Engineer-Advanced Industrial Services, Cloud /DevOps Engineer, Services Specialist, Senior Cloud/ DevOps Engineer, Blogger, develop solutions, WebAPI, build management, Smart Cards, Advanced RISC Machine (ARM), Synchronization
My education and trainings
Bachelors Degree, Computer Engineering - The Institution of Engineers2002 - 2007
Diploma, Computer Science and Engineering - Board of Technical Education1999 - 2002
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.