March 2019 - Present
* Provisionedaneasilymanagablehybridinfrastructure(AmazonAWS+On-premise)utilizingIaC(InfrastructureasCode)toolslikeAnsible,Packer and Terraform.
* Built fully automated CI/CD pipelines on CircleCI for containerized applications using Docker, AWS ECR and Rancher. * DesignedanoverallservicearchitectureandpipelinesoftheMachineLearningbasedFashionTaggingAPISaaSproductwiththemicro-services architecture. * Implemented several API microservices in Node.js Koa and in the serverless AWS Lambda functions. * Deployed a centralized logging environment(ELK, Filebeat, CloudWatch, S3) which gather log data from docker containers and AWS resources. * Deployed a centralized monitoring environment(Grafana, InfluxDB, CollectD) which gather system metrics as well as docker run-time metrics. * Hands-On Experienced in AWS Services like VPC,EC2,S3,EBS,EKS,S2S-VPN,SMS,SQS,SNS,ELB,Directory Service * Design Architecture in AWS with terraform and Cloud Formation using IaaC * Hands-On Experienced in Azure Services like WAF,Web-App,LB,ASR,Networking
The House Hotel
October 2018 - March 2019
* Migrating current infrastructure to new data-center
* Responsible for the operation of all data and communication systems including telephone systems, PMS and network equipment to maintain an optimal state of operating efficiency. * Ensures System Continuity and disaster recovery plans. * Adaptation of Information Technology Strategy with corporate business strategy. * Ensuring Corporate Information System strategies and support corporate level strategy. * Leading and informing IT process optimization Setting up, maintaining, updating and monitoring quality standards of IT services. * Information Technology risk identification, monitoring, leading and to inform senior management about critical risks and necessary precau- tions. * Taking responsibility for IT service and consultancy contracts with the aim to reduce costs and reaching quality standards and needed IT solu- tions. * Following world global information technology standards and integration with IT processes in respect of corporate strategies. * Determining new technologies needed for improving processes and ways of doing business, and necessary investments to the senior management. * Prepares budget and business plans.Prepares and manages Responsible Business activities.
March 2016 - September 2018
* managing all the servers (Virtual and Physical) and to be prepared for possible disaster scenarios.
* Create the Disaster Recovery Plan and write the Required Procedures. * Software inventory management (Monitoring with Manage Engine Desktop Central and OP Manager). * Periodic system maintenance logs are monitored and monitored with monitoring tools. * Manage Active Directory and Trusts. Periodic control of LDAP servers. * Manage Endpoint with SCCM over 1K Clients. * Manage all Cloud Synchronizations and projects Active Directory (AD) and Azure / Google Dirsync / AWS. * Enterprise Hypervisors management such as Wmware and Hyper-v. * Management of Storage Systems HP 3Par, StoreOnce, EMC. * Writing the procedures required in the Information Technologies within the organization and ing them to the management board. Backup procedure, software procurement procedure etc. * Installation of Aruba Controller systems and control of central WLANs. * Microsoft Office 365 and Azure management (over 3500 users) * HP Procurve, Comware routing, switching and debugging experience. * Layer 3 Network protocols and methodologies. ACL's, WLAN, WAN, LAN.802.1x authentication.
Metro Cash and Carry
March 2011 - February 2016
* Be Responsible for all Infrastructures including SCCM, SCOM, SCDPM, Service Manager, Hyper-v, Directory Server, and Exchange Server.
* Manage On-Prem Servers at Multiple Stores. * Controlling and Monitoring Store Electronic Self Labeling System (ESL). * Controlling and Monitoring Wireless Network Design and Manage in stores. * Manage Pos and Sales System. * Reporting with Qlickview * Manage Multiple stores at the same time in asia region/İstanbul * Enterprise Hypervisors management such as Wmware and Hyper-v. * Controlling and Monitoring MPLS Networking. * Centralized File Server Management. * Reporting to Germany and Romania for all operations Honors & Awards INTERNATIONAL 2013 Metro Cash and Carry, New store installations honor award for success in the service quality. İst, Turkey Writing