Markem Imaje is a French Multinational company and among leaders of Industrial Printer and Consumables manufacturers. MI clients are various from Food, Beverage and Pharma industries (Nestle, Coca Cola, Heineken, Ferrero, Unilever, Sanofi...).
As Industrial Software Technical Expert I am responsible for the life cycle of a software that allows to create labels for printers, custom workflows for production line, follow live production KPIs through dynamic dashboards, integrate with customer environment (CRM, Active Directory, Network, DB...), pull status information from MI and concurrent printers...
My daily tasks include: - Answering technical requests from Field Engineers about MI Industrial Software and find the best solution in a good SLA according to their natures (issues, opportunities, improvements) - Escalating to R&D, prioritizing tasks, transverse communicate with R&D, Marketing, Printers Experts and Field Engineers - Leading Monthly Meetings for 40+ Field Engineers - Developing customer projects (Workflow Software development) - Being involved in project to enhance MI Ink Factory global production - Supporting Parners and Customers in direct
Market Forward - Publicis GroupeNovember 2015 - June 2018
Technical Project Manager Nov 2016 – Jun 2018
- 40% Technical Project Manager, 40% Technical Support and 20% Client Training. - Working on integration of new functionalities for Market Forward's applications in order to enhance attractiveness toward concurents. - Participating and leading of meetings with managers to understand the users needs. - Respect the roadmap, attend meeting with the PMO and the offshore team. - Technological watch to make sure nowdays technology is used to give the best performances and ergonomy standards.
Technical Support Nov 2015 – Jun 2018
- Troubleshooting existing marketing web apps for a large scope of important clients such as Citibank, DS, Renault, Morgan Stanley... - Handling a support line for Europe and Asia clients. - Creation of processes, userguides and training sessions. - Developing Joomla! applications and a Wiki for internal use.
- Working with many technical aspects: the offline mode, the integration of social APIs, and the integration of Google Analytics…
- My work involved mission detecting bugs and making improvement for Cansii’s existing websites, using Mantis Bug Tracker.
- With specifications provided by a client based in Paris, a administrator interspace was designed anticipating the future needs, then most of the admin spaces, and handle the security side of the site, with a secure connection.
- Analyse existing software problems: reports after weekly meeting.
- Analyse needs and improvement proposals.
- Working on a software has a large database treated with PHP.
- This internship required a high degree of autonomy, reactivity and maliciousness. Because of environment: I was working with non-computer science commercials people, so I had to figure technical problems in the software that required a level of communication, which the non-technical users could understand.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.