- Built the card container, a core component that render different types of research cards and integrated APIs to display curated feed for each client using React/Redux.
- Focused on Test-Driven Development and implement unit tests for functional components using Mocha and Chai.
- Created multiple key features and components for Gartner.com Reader to increase client experience and engagement rate using React, Redux and Node.js.
- Followed and implemented WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) throughout Gartner.com Reader, Homepage Feed, and Login pages to ensure they are accessible by everyone.
Business Development Intern - Doosan01.06.2014 - 01.08.2014
- Conducted research project on 3D printing to provide insights on Doosan Heavy Industries’ business opportunities with 3D printing to the executives
- Created data visualizations with statistical data such as market size, 3D printing revenue by industry breakdown, number of companies applying 3D printing technology, etc. with Tableau in order to visually identify the key insights and correlations between values
- Assembled summaries and reports of researched data on PowerPoint in order to deliver thorough observations and proposals to the manager for the research project
- Presented key findings and solution of applying SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) 3D printing technology to its gas turbine and fuel nozzles in front of the executives to help them make data-driven strategic decisions
- Supported SK Telecom’s PBB Project in developing a new business strategy through risk analysis using Excel
- Collaborated in a group of 3 to analyze newly developed computer network systems and utilized it to come up with custom IT marketing strategies to target specific consumers
- As a team of 4, presented a comparison presentation of explaining the difference between two computer network systems to the wireless telecommunications client in person, in order to help client make a decision for implementing the new computer network system
Analyst Intern - G&G International Trading Inc.01.06.2011 - 01.07.2011
- Documented the quantity of timber products available by United Forestry Corporation in Liberia to assist the analytic team in keeping an accurate profit projections
- Analyzed the $7.42 million timber project and presented a PowerPoint presentation to advise the superiors of the risks caused by the high volatility in the timber market, and contributed to the company’s final decision to exit the timber marketv
By using the pages of this website, you agree to our Cookie Use. Read MoreACCEPT
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.