* Built the foundations of a React.js components library to integrate into client's web applications.
* Investigated various optimizations to Ethereum transaction throughput and gas cost for IDEX, currently the biggest on-chain exchange.
* Designed and deployed smart contracts for tokens and ICOs including token vesting, refund vaults, and multi-signature wallets.
* Performed smart contract security audits.
* Created a user interface to the blockchain back end using React and Drizzle.
* Helped to design and build a POC platform leveraging blockchain to improve electricity generation finance.
* Helped to integrate Ethereum and ERC20 tokens into an exchange that is currently being built. It included address generation, token listing, and basic wallet operation related to ether and tokens using Web3.js.
* Introduced Docker to the development environment and helped improve the CI pipeline.
* Developed a runtime engine which compiles and runs coding custom tasks using Go and Docker.
* Optimized application in Golang for thread contention. Optimized incoming channel distribution with a specific algorithm and maintained data integrity across the application.
* Built an interactive charting tool to allow a user to chart, graph, filter, and sort data in different ways.
* Contributed to the implementation of a user-customizable report creator with 30+ chart types and support for real-time data with filtering and segmentation.
* Created a remote authentication system to integrate the SaaS platform with documentation site to enable the inline display of relevant platform information.
* Developed a cross-platform computational geometry math library in C++.
* Contributed to the project investigating the usage of Hadoop/MapReduce and clouds (Amazon EC2/Eucalyptus) for the analysis of post-genomic data.
* Worked on a high-availability Linux-based cluster (HA), integrating and configuring Pacemaker for network-attached storage (NAS).
* Designed and developed C++ classes to access SQLite databases; also designed the database schemas.
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.