- Providing expert app design and development services to an international client base. - Translating the vision of the client into high-quality solutions and leading visual design, technical development and delivery. - Remit includes the maintenance of bespoke apps (web/mobile). Engagements vary in complexity, ranging from small solo contracts to Agile team-based roles, as well as outsourced work. - Mentoring, training and developing upcoming technical talent as a provider of degree level internships and work placements. Sample Projects: • Delivering a Flutter mobile app for a French start-up; worked on key functionality for the app using FlutterBloc and HiveDB, integrating the app with a backend API connected to a Blockchain networks. • Developing a complex end to end platform for a big solar panel distribution company, AS Solar, digitalizing the whole process from customer query through onsite visits, costing, parts selection, installation and sign off. • Transforming a largescale intranet system for international shopping mall operator, Inclusive of new gift card customer capabilities with TPE integration, magnetic card reading and real-time authorization. • Devising an innovative learning app for A level students with a Twitter style interface using Flutter. • Bespoke project management software for Project.co resulting in commissioning for a SaaS version using MongoDB and AWS web services. • Building the main search engine of a leading UK new build housing marketing brand, Whathouse (Premier League FC club sponsor), in the capacity of Backend Developer. • Successfully designing and developing an app for a 2012 London Olympics funded charity featuring an interactive online map for the torch run. • Mentoring, training and developing upcoming technical talent as a provider of degree level internships and work placements.
Transport Investigations LimitedJanuary 2016 - Present
- Customizing an existing system used by transportinvestigations.co.uk, a UK legal company, providing new, secure functionality for court bookings, reporting and more (an intranet system on a private network). - Day to day technical support and server maintenance.
- Développement d'une application multiplateforme pour web, Android et iOS. - Conception et développement d'un lecteur de podcasts sur mesure. - Conception et développement d'un lecteur d'ebook basé sur markdown - Une série d'activités gamifiées liées à la recherche scientifique. - Firebase / Flutter - Agile project management
- Working within a passionate, ambitous startup based in Paris, France on the development of a multiplatform app using Flutter, Firebase and Unity3D. - The project is managed using Agile within an established team including product designers, product owner and technicians.
- Delivering a Flutter mobile app for a French start-up; worked on key functionality for the app using FlutterBloc and HiveDB, integrating the app with a backend API connected to a Blockchain networks. - Key driving force behind an AR-based shopping experience featuring an interactive 360 marketplace concept. Agile Kanban (Trello).
Development and maintenance of a bespoke cloud based project management software for Project.co (https://www.project.co/);, resulting in commissioning for a SaaS version with Multi-Tenancy Architecture
BML Creative Ltd freelance missionJanuary 2016 - January 2016
Enabling a UK metallurgy sector leader (elementalrm.com) to identify valuable metals in the catalytic converters of scrapped cars with development of a mobile app using Ionic framework involving complex API integration.
Partnering with a prestigious Paris based luxury confectionary brand on a new system for placing and customising corporate orders, building all functionality aspects with integration of designs provided (converting to HTML/CSS in the process). (barry-callebaut.com)
Transforming a largescale intranet system for international shopping mall operator, Hammerson, inclusive of new gift card customer capabilities with TPE (payment terminal) integration, magnetic card reading and real-time authorization. - TPE Integration - Secure Payments - Activation Visa Cards - PHP / C# ((bespoke standalone app for TPE comms)
Building modules for the main website of a leading UK new build housing marketing brand, Whathouse (Premier League FC club sponsor), in the capacity of Backend Developer using Zend Framework/MongoDB and deploying to AWS.
Developing a complex end to end platform for a big solar panel distribution company, AS Solar, digitalising the whole process from customer query through onsite visits, costing, parts selection, installation and sign off.
- Part-time position (Evenings and weekend) held during time at university. - Incentive led sales position providing advice to customers, closing sales, handling credit applications. - Multiple sales awards including recognition at regional level.
Intégration et maintenance des interfaces LED en réseau, principalement dans le secteur du sport. Recherche de pannes, programmation et mise en réseau.
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.