C development with Visual C++ 6; among several specific tasks, I developed a small software tool (based on a personal idea) useful for reverse engineering of C source code (it extracts the names of C functions from a C source code file by ignoring C macros, source code comments and strings of characters).
Technical environment : MS Visual C++ 6, Windows 7 .
- testing and debugging C embedded software for radar sensors (1 month) - implementing multithreading (single producer-multiple consumers design pattern) in a Windows application developed with MS Visual C++ 2010: successfully accomplished (3 months);
- migrating a Windows application from MS Visual C++ 2005 to QT 5.4: successfully accomplished (5 months).
Technical environment : MS Visual C++ 2010, QT 5.4, Windows 7 .
- upgrading and corrective maintenance of four client-server Windows applications developed with Delphi 2010 and Oracle PL/SQL 10g, within a team of four software developers. Technical environment: Delphi 2010 + Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC), Oracle SQL Developer, TFS (client), JIRA, EasyVista;
- Producing and updating relevant documentation (in French).
Technical environment : Delphi 2010, ODAC library, Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft TFS 2010, EasyVista, JIRA, Windows 7 .
1) Development of a desktop cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) application with Java J2SE + Swing + JDBC + SQLite and NetBeans: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog-stock-management/downloads
2) Conceptor of a new programming language, Lecprog2, which offers high flexibility in programming allowing to combine efficiently declarative programming with (imperative) procedural programming: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/downloads A zip archive, Lecprog2Interpreter_1_3.zip, with a Lecprog2 interpreter (Windows application developed with Lazarus Free Pascal) is freely available for download at: https://code.google.com/archive/p/lecprog/source/default/source
I participated in the development of several client-server Windows applications: - Transport Management software developed with MS Visual Basic 6 + Oracle 9 (6 months); - Pension and Investment Funds Management software developed with Delphi 7 / Delphi 2009 + MS SQL Server 2005 + ADO components + ClientDataSet (15 months);
- Automatic Sms+Email Sending software developed with MS Visual C# 2005 + MySQL 5 (4 months).
Technical environment : Delphi 7 / Delphi 2009, MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9, MS Visual C# 2005, MySQL 5, Windows XP .
C.I.C. Paris Crédit MutuelAugust 1999 - January 2000
- development of several client-server Windows applications with Visual Basic 6 + MS SQL Server 6.5, Sybase Server; - creating reports with Crystal Reports that were using stored procedures (as data source) on MS SQL Server.
- programmatically updating Excel files with MS Visual Basic 6 + ADO from MS SQL Server 6.5 database
Technical environment : MS Visual Basic 6, MS SQL Server 6.5, Crystal Reports, MS Excel 97, Windows NT
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.