- Reviewing existing lesson content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Responding to student tasks, providing feedback in the form of a video review suggesting improvements to the students code and giving advice on where they can improve.
- Having Skype calls with students providing details on the industry, getting them ready for a job after the course, reviewing the code, answering any and all questions they have regarding programming, the course structure and it's languages.
During my time at Flying Saucer I worked on many websites, I used a combination of front-end technologies, Webflow and HubSpot (including HubL) building custom components. The list of projects I worked on are the following:
- Common Energy - https://www.commonenergy.us/
- Flying Saucer Blog - https://blog.flyingsaucer.nyc/ - including all reusable and custom components.
- Responding to student/mentor feedback by updating the existing course content.
- Suggesting improvements.
- Rewriting specific parts of the lessons or the lessons in whole.
As an IT Support Assistant, I was tasked with the day to day network disturbances throughout the building. This also included the task of making sure that all office PC's were running smoothly, given the daily task of wiping and restoring operating systems off office systems, maintaining on-site, servers, managing student data and records using active directory, SharePoint software as well as any and all equipment and staff issues within the company buildings.
Time Management, UX Design, Web Design
eCommerce, PC Hardware, Microsoft Office, Front End, User Experience Design, Cascading Style Sheets
jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js
My education and trainings
GCSE’S / IT LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA - HAGLEY CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE: Completion of the 6-month web development course - CAREERFOUNDRY2016 - 2016
LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in professional competence for IT and telecoms professionals - SUCCEED2014 - 2014
LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA: IT Networking and systems support (QCF) - SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE, BIRMINGHAM2011 - 2013
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.