• GARAGE LUXE (Luxury Retail and Wholesale) - Conducted a market assessment of the luxury fashion pre-owned retail industry, identifying key market success factors - Performed financial data mining and analysis to identify marketing strategies to increase customer retention and reach - Reconciled the financial statements with detailed accounts
• SAMIR KHAIRALLAH & PARTNERS (Architecture, Engineering, and Planning) - Conducted a market research on the architecture and engineering industry - Performed data mining and analysis to restructure the company and develop cost efficient strategies that increase profitability - Consolidate data into financial statements
- Developed a food concept store “Le Food Korner” (a pop-up store in April-June 2018) and co-created its branding - Created an e-shop on Prestashop that sells gourmet food & accessories and developed its content writing - Managed the social media accounts of Le Food Korner on Instagram and Facebook - Analyzed and recruited new brands for Le Food Korner's pop-up store - Presented the concept of Le Food Korner (market study, target group, shipping methods, etc.) to a startup - Enriched the B2B database for a newly created distribution activity in Belgium - Organized, prepared and managed an event at “Pop-up the Jam” in Brussels. Presented and sold products to clients - PR side: reported daily press releases to clients
- Developed the marketing plan (market study, SWOT, key issues, objectives, key actions, etc) of Lavazza’s “A Modo Mio” (coffee capsules) brand in a team of five - Presented it to Lavazza’s Marketing Manager
Company Project on the development of a new product: - Studied different markets in the instant-noodle industry in Italy, China, Russia and Lebanon - Defined the consumer insight and USP and developed the company's brand key - Analyzed competitors in different markets using marketing mix and SWOT analysis - Developed the branding, packaging, naming and design to further advance brand and product development on the market
Marketing & Strategy | New Product Development | FMCG | Food & Beverage
- Ran the operations of the shop situated across the street from a university campus - Contacted suppliers and negotiated prices of raw material and equipment - Worked with the chef to create nutritious and quality food for the students and clients - Ensured availability of raw material, cleanliness and high quality to maximize customer experience and journey - Formulated and planned monthly targets, marketing plans and objectives considering the market factors and ensured achievement of such targets in a cost-efficient manner
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.