• Helping companies worldwide with content creation and visualization. • Lay-out conceptualization and content writing for marketing materials (press-kits, brochures, letters & scripts) • Worked with Golin China for Club Med Joyview Anji Resort and Club Med Joyview Golden Coast Resort.
• Developing strong client relations by rendering services focused on elevating visual and brand communication strategies. • Building & maintaining relationships with various companies in the FMCG, retail, financial services, wellness and hospitality industry. • Clients include amongst others: Kohler, Hilton, Ritz Carlton, Pull & Bear, Herman Miller, Element Fresh and Reshape • Conceptualizing and executing VI and brand communication strategies for current and new brands. • Worked closely with graphics team and creative director on visual lay-out and copywriting. • Scope of knowledge and expertise cover: Visual Identity & VI guidelines, VI applications, brand communication concept brand story, brand activation, website and social media concept.
Albatross Global SolutionsNovember 2015 - August 2017
* Creating successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Building strong client relationships in the luxury retail industry whilst promoting, evaluating and executing the company's CEM products. * Creation and renewal of contracts. Successfully increased total billable amount for all accounts handled by 100% in 2017 signed contracts. * Build and strengthen relationships of accounts handled and consulted in the luxury retail industry (Cartier, Montblanc, IWC, Luxottica Group, Kering Group, Loewe, Christian Louboutin, Mclaren, Lacoste and Diptyque) * Tasks included: Program client brief, coordination, project kick-off preparation and project supervision for both local and worldwide projects * Report and face-to-face presentation and consultation services * Analyzing trends and gathering best practices shared amongst various players in the luxury industry * Translating data into actionable solutions that generate maximum business impact * Helping brands customize and deliver unique in-store and digital customer experience, re-shape staff training materials and KPIs through research and sharing effective insights with the end goal of maximizing advocacy and generating the highest purchase intention
DEPUTY TO THE HEAD OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEVISION - Amstel Financial Services Manila, Philippines
Amstel Financial ServicesJanuary 2008 - February 2015
• Aside from daily tasks of mediating and executing FX deals and exceeding quotas, assists and assumes responsibilities of the FX Division head in his absence • Build, maintain and strengthen successful relationship in the banking industry. Accounts handled are part of treasury departments in international and local banking institutions. (HSBC, Deutsche Bank, ANZ, INGU, BDOM, PBM, JP Morgan Chase) • Part of the initial team tasked to set up the FX division. Conducted cold-calling to different financial institutions and face-to-face presentations for company and service introduction. • Successfully built and co-lead the division which won the award in 2012 for the firm with highest volume traded in the PDEX dealing system • Number 1 revenue generator of the FX division having 3 out of top 5 highest revenue generators. Successfully increased revenue from accounts handled by 25% quarterly • Conduct FX, sales and client management training quarterly. • Assists division head with forecast and budget allocation. • KPI analysis, team evaluation and appraisal. • Sales and marketing management planning.
Associated Broadcast Marketing CorporationJune 2006 - December 2007
* Formulate and execute client media planning requirements in different entertainment segments aired in ABC5 (Philippines local TV station). * Build, strengthen and maintain client relationships in the media industry. Clients handled: Starcom, Mediavest, Dentsu and Mindshare * Generation of effective media placement proposals in the entertainment division of ABC5 * In charge of acquiring sponsorship packages for shows i.e. Philippine Idol - American Idol franchise. * Consistently achieved and exceeded quota by at least 25% quarterly
* Costume and set planning, sourcing and production of local TV commercials. * Visual style, direction and execution of TV commercials * Production briefing with creative agencies and clients * Providing scale drawings or models for studio/set and sourcing; Planning and monitoring design budget
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED COURSES
Bachelor of Science Major in Advertising Management - De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.