* Led digital marketing campaigns through acquisition by Indeed. Liaised with external agencies to ensure tracking and reporting of relevant data to aid a speedy yet comfortable acquisition. * Tasked with decision-making and budget allocation amongst all digital channels based on (but not limited to) B2C/B2B CPA, CPC results on campaign/keyword-level and down-funnel Conversion events. * Constantly looking for ways to improve digital campaign conversions and ROI through A/B testing, creative and targeting optimization. * Managed web development agency, freelancers and SEO agency.
* Single-handedly managed monthly digital ad spend of high five figures. This was separated across a variety of channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and more. * Revamped/refreshed all Google AdWords campaigns at a granular level – resulted in a consistent average Top of Page rate of >99.7%, average Search Ranking of 1 and average Impression Share of >85% whilst reducing budget spend by hundreds of pounds. * Directed external design agency and a team of freelance writers to create strong branding and a continuous stream of quality content pieces, optimised for SEO purposes and drafted to a planned weekly schedule. * Fully managed landing page relocation from WordPress to HubSpot platform, tripling site traffic. Managed ongoing relationships with content creators as well as SEO and web development agencies. * Created/maintained annual multi-channel marketing engagement strategy with detailed content plan containing targeting strategies based on analytical research and existing client behavioural patterns. * Set-up/optimised/segmented email automation platform which used A/B testing (subject line, location etc.), data-mining & more in order to develop targeted campaigns and increase retention.
* Created and continuously optimised internal PPC campaigns across various platforms. * Analysed said campaigns and produced learnings from Google Analytics reporting. * Managed Social campaign output via eCRM/social network management tools. * Creation of and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports for internal/external stakeholders. * Set-up and maintained Google Ads/PPC accounts and campaigns for key clients.
* Created content for WordPress/Twitter/LinkedIn as well as improved SEO rankings for website pages. * Set-up/curated MailChimp account with segmented lists and Google Analytics integration for improved statistical reporting. Optimised segments/filters & more on GA Dashboard and studied session data for better email targeting.
* Developed/lead the streaming video company’s first foray into the social media arena by using Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms as well as producing direct HTML email magazines, competitions and liaising with other company departments. * Extracted data from various platforms (Salesforce, BrightEdge etc.) for daily reporting to line and upper management in order to maximise revenue and audience share through campaigns. * Final campaign held increased audience growth by 45% along with active user base by an extra 12%, complete with a very low Cost-Per-Acquisition (equivalent of £0.20 per follower). * Built strong working relationships and worked closely with departmental co-workers in Japanese and English daily, both verbally and through email whilst working in one of the world’s largest tech companies.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.