Working with startups or helping other development agencies. I am responsible with project management and software development of the mobile apps, working
closely with the teams to deliver the best mobile experience using the latest technologies. 1. Runlive With Runlive we built the world’s largest running group. Being that we are taking advantage of cutting edge technologies for enabling competitions between runners across continents, we wanted the runners to feel like they are running in the future, we achieved this through an amazing custom made user interface which is fast to react to the user’s inputs with micro interactions. 2. Heria PROWith Heria PRO you can learn, track and analyse your calisthenics training. Get access to exclusive workouts and programs directly from Chris Heria. Create your custom workouts, track them and learn the right way to do them from Chris. View training history and powerful analytics.
3. AskData With AskData users ask questions in natural language and find answers across all their data. Teams all over the world use Askdata to access their data, their way through natural language requests. 4. Assistant by First Agenda With game-changing usage of speech recognition features, Assistant helps increase the value of your meetings. Assistant automates and streamlines the process of writing minutes and helps maintain information produced at meetings. Through innovative speech recognition and machine learning, we provide a summary of keywords from the meeting. This allows you to easily search the meeting's audio file to find exactly what you need, in a moment's notice.
5. Circle Circle is a new social media app that uses gamification to reward its users. Check out the most popular places around you, see where your friends hang out right now, check-in to local businesses and get rewarded for that.
6. Anywhere by Technoelectric Technoelectric aims is to become favourite supplier from Romania who offers innovative solutions for refrigeration and electrical installations, who excels through originality, performance and efficiency. With Anywhere, Technoelectric offer their clients an easier and faster way to navigate through hundreds of their products, configure their order based on their needs and access technical documentations straight from the app.
7. SmartPark With SmartPark we reimagined the parking experience, helping you to find available parking spots. Navigate directly to the nearest parking spot based on your destination instead of circling around trying to find a free lone by chance. SmartPark works with both public and private car parks.
8. CoTaxi CoTaxi is a ride-sharing app, which helps you find other people having a similar route, willing to share the taxi ride and split the costs. With CoTaxi, you can find other passengers with whom to join a taxi ride. You can easily call a taxi from the app, having the taxi companies contacts and their fares at your fingertips.
FLUTTER: King Of The Spot Post videos or photos of your best tricks to be voted by the community as the king of the spot. Many extreme sports are practiced in certain spots like skate/dirt/snow parks or street spots. This competition has been going on between riders for a long time, offline or through video edits. We just made it more widely available and moved it to the digital world.
Worked with startups with multi-million dollars in investment like GIF Keyboard. I was responsible with android development. I worked with apps and technologies related to transport, health, accessibility, ID identification and others.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.