• At a world leader in the food industry with various professions (Malting, Milling, Bakery, Agriculture ...), within the Group's Innovation Lab (Soufflet Digital Services), I exercise a versatile role of Product Manager on subjects related to Industry 4.0
• Artificial Intelligence (DataSwatie): Design of a model to support the maltster chef in the design of his recipes.
• Maité (Connecting Food): Establishment of a product to certify the traceability of wheat and flour via the blockchain.
• Breadmaking, Malting & Milling Production Monitoring, Collection, Inventory (Powerapps): Skills development on the low-code editor, business ideation, framing, specifications & implementation, coaching & team support
• Hypervision (Wonderware): Framing, design & coordination of the implementation of this project revolving around the collection of plant data, "crunching" and its restitution.
• Satellite imagery (EO Browser): Ideation and framing of a qualitative strategy, product benchmarking, reflection around regression modules.
• Telepresence Robots (Beam): Scoping, ROI identification & specifications
• Augmented reality glasses (Tikaway) & Chatbot: Framing of a premium customer service project
• Digitization of business processes (Usitab): business ideation, framing, coaching & support for teams this application for digitizing simple paper processes (Operating modes, checkboxes, audits)
• Digitization of security documents (Blue Kango): Framing, design & coordination of the implementation of a QHSE-oriented project
• BL Milling: specific application developed from scratch with IS teams of the group and service providers.
• Sales application (SAP): Framing of a PIM project that can be queried by internal sales reatives
Release Train Engineer à EDF Commerce : Management of a bunch of B2C projects
• Features : Contract modification, digital customer relationship refinement, Automation (mails & customer advisor tasks) • Supports : Planning, Reporting, changeover plan • Animation : Feature team meeting, transverse committees , PI planning, Feature Mapping, coordination of the teams while we activate MVP's
Product Manager at CNAV on their main website lassuranceretraite.fr (8m+ private accounts, 50m+ pages views per month, more than 4000d/w)
• List of deliverables : launching study, retro-plannings, project cartography, client's requirements, brief, website hierarchy, planned workload, Acceptance plan, story-mapping, backlog product, roadmap. • Pilotage & Animation : Management of the budget, ressources and planning.technic and product commitees, Workshops, reporting for the direction, coordination of 40+ actors.
• Agile Method : implementation of the method in the company, coaching teams, animation of the ceremonies (sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review) playing the main roles (product owner, scrum master) then managing two teams.
Proxy Product Owner at Engie in the digital UX team (+3m unique visitors per month, +9m clients accounts)(01/12/16 - 02/10/17)
• Customer Survey (Tool: Metrixlabs) : Redesigning, verbatim analysis and codification • Discover bugs and anomalys on the production environnement (Outil : Tealeaf) : Sessions replay and logs analysis
• Support the business teams on collaborative tools resorption • Simplification and harmonisation of intern process, interface between technical team and business team • Transformation des usages : messagerie, bureautique, outils collaboratifs et de communication
• Promoting new tools and meeting organization kick-off, training users and admins
• Producing supports procedure, tutorials, backup technical support
• User support on the new functionalities of the SI tools CRM/ERP with specific requests
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.