Jr. analyst at the team that made the connection between clients and the website developers. Besides the customer support, the team was responsible for the incident management area, where I was able to contribute also in improvement projects.
* Broke down and evaluated user problems using test scripts, personal expertise and probing questions.
* Designed strategic plan to develop a new platform to support the Incident Management area.
* Engaged users and answered questions via Zendesk and phone.
* Monitored systems in operation and input commands to troubleshoot areas such as MongoDB, Kibana, AWS Cloud and another database consultations.
SkyHub Marketplace IntelligenceJuly 2015 - June 2017
When I first started at SkyHub, the challenge was to make sure that our customers were being answered faster, but keeping the quality. Initially managing the operations area, me and my team met the demands of welcoming and making the first accounts configurations, besides giving support after the accounts deployments.
* Strengthened performance metrics tracking and analysis to enhance tactical and strategic company plans, through methods such as OKRs and Lean Six Sigma.
* Implemented policies and standard operating procedures for continuous improvement, using tools as Zendesk and Salesforce.
* Directed day-to-day operations focused on attainment of key business metrics, continuous improvement initiatives. Along my team, we created and renewed documentations and quality standards.
* Built and cultivated productive relationships with the customers and partners, going to face-to-face meetings in another cities.
* Maximized productivity and management systems by establishing specific goals and managing operations, meeting the company's quarterly plans, and going from 30 to more than 200 clients in the period of two years.
* Built, supervised and mentored three teams in different cities, giving the first trainings for novice ambience, and engaging the people's development. The team started with three people and went to a 55 member team in different cities.
I was invited by Rede Nami, where I first started making graffiti in 2015, to elaborate and coordinate a course focused on black women in Rio (#AfroGrafiteiras at Pedra do Sal). With classes about black feminism, public politics, arts professional, artistic productions and workshops with spray, during six months the course had welcome more than 100 women in Rio and region.
Sieve Price IntelligenceApril 2012 - February 2013
* Responsible for collecting and feeding the company's database with shopping sites information.
*Sieve Price Intelligence and SkyHub Marketplace Intelligence are companies inside B2W Digital.
VOLUNTEERING Graffiti took me to the social work, where I organized, along with social reatives and NGOs, collective paintings and workshops in several Rio favelas. Im part of CASA Artistic Mission, a project that gathered Arts students once a month, at Santa Cruz favela in Rio de Janeiro, organizing and developing workshops to kids from 2 to 15 yo. I had the opportunity to develop drawing and graffiti classes with the kids for almost two years now, and different from the other workshops I have done, this one had a regular basis, what gave me the chance to grow a strong and special connection with the people involved.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.