• Cross-functional role focused on enhancing the definition and growth of the medical device product (web platform, advanced medical imaging endpoints and visualization) for clinical trials • Primary driver of the group’s product vision; development and management of the product’s roadmap aligned with the company’ strategy. • Support sales team in bid defence • Work closely with QA to support CE Mark and FDA clearance and audits from notified body (BSI) and customers • Setup, develop and lead an international team of 12 software developers distributed over two sites (London, UK and Minsk, Belarus) ◦ Define a team vision, and share it with the team ◦ Organise roles and responsibilities (Development, Support and SQA) ◦ Setup collaborative team processes and communication ◦ Recruit new talents (direct hires and, offshore developers) ◦ Collaborative and emphatic management, agility and continuous improvement based on KPIs ◦ Lead the development of our cloud-based platform, defining the architecture in collaboration with my software architects ◦ Lead the development of image processing algorithms ◦ Work closely with Operations to improve their daily processes and efficiency ◦ Work with Radiologists to develop Image review systems ◦ Setup of a technical environment for continuous integration, testing and deployment ◦ Promote software development best practices ◦ Work closely with developers to define delivery phases and produce accurate estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery, including risk analysis ◦ Leadership and guidance to coach, develop, motivate and lead development team members to their optimum performance levels and career development, leading by example ◦ Team budget management
TIAMA inspection worldwideFebruary 2018 - May 2018
Manage 4 teams of 10 developers each, in the field of computer vision applied to glass industry - Internal audit of existing processes within teams and interactions across teams - Analysis of audit results and reporting to senior management about the strategy to setup with the teams - Propose a vision based on collaborative development, shared architecture practices, Software Quality Assurance (testing automation and code documenation) and promoting Innovation
• Develop a data-driven product to identify process bottlenecks and improve the efficiency of an operational team by 25% • Work closely with the Operations team to analyze existing business processes (process modeling) and data • Develop REST APIs (Flask) to collect data, predictive models based Machine Learning techniques (logistic regression and decision tree algorithms) using Scikit-Learn, to analyse data and dashboards using PowerBI • Release my product to production in collaboration with Technology and QA teams, ensuring adherence to company SOPs, policies and guidelines at the project level • Agile project management and development with weekly reporting on progress • Manage project timelines, delivery phases, budget and resources
• Build, develop and lead a team of 2 full-stack web developers from scratch • Promote software development best practices based on collaboration, agility (Scrum and Kanban) and continuous improvement, including change management, using performance metrics (KPIs) • Mentoring and coaching a team of 5 software developers (Web and Imaging) • Lead the development of our data collection and BI platforms, defining the architecture in collaboration with my team (REST API, PHP, Angular, Python, SQLAlchemy) • Setup an image processing cluster based on AWS technologies to scale our processing capabilities • Setup of continuous integration, testing and deployment environment to strengthen quality of developed software (Jenkins, PHPUnit, Artifactory, Mocha, pytest) • Work closely with my team to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage project timelines, delivery phases, budget, cost and resources, and coordinate release planning • Act as Product Manager with my development team • Cross-functional role focused on defining the vision of 2 main products (web platform for cosmetology and BI platform for dermatology), and related roadmaps aligned with the business strategy • Oversee the development and management of product roadmaps aligned with the company strategy • Work closely with stakeholders to understand their daily activities and capture their needs and explain them to my development team • Create user stories and manage the backlog • Lead and manage UAT in collaboration with stakeholders • Support sales team in bid defense • Adherence to company SOP, policies and guidelines at the project level • Collaboration with national KOL in dermatology to Identify new disease markers based on imaging • Strategy to move the company to become a medical device company • Primary liaison with clients about regulatory questions • Develop the Company’s QMS (Gap analysis with FDA / EMA guidelines)
Software Development ManagerFebruary 2012 - February 2016
◦ Lead an international (USA and Europe) and multi-cultural team (up to 15 people), including medical image processing scientists and software development engineers ◦ Clarify roles and responsibilities as well as team strategy (goals, communication and processes) ◦ Leadership and guidance to coach, develop, support, motivate and lead development team members to their optimum performance levels and career development, leading by example ◦ Act as a business analyst and collaborate closely with therapeutic area business unit leads, medical affairs, scientists and Product management in defining the imaging product vision ◦ Working closely with developers, Product owner, QA, Validation and PMO to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery, including risk analysis ◦ Coordinate release and sprint planning, and conduct daily scrum meetings ◦ Manage project timelines and resources - Regular and effective progress updates and work closely with my development team to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues ◦ Define delivery phases, including resource planning, budget, milestones, documentation and reporting, to deliver on time, on budget and to the required quality standards ◦ HR management of the team (Budget, new hires (internal and offshore), performance reviews) ◦ Lead research projects in collaboration with medical academic teams (Algorithm development and publications) ◦ Act as primary liaison with internal and external clients to manage their project needs ◦ Chair and lead customer meetings with regular reporting on project status (progress, metrics, risks) ◦ Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders ◦ Ensures adherence to company SOP, policies and guidelines ◦ Provide scientific support to the Validation team and training to the Support team ◦ Collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders and Clients in different therapeutic areas
• Management of the imaging part of a phase 3 clinical trial for Cushing’s Disease (micro adenoma of the pituitary area) – 160 patients – 80 international sites • Project budget management – Project plan and communication • Collaboration with Key Opinion Leaders in Neuro-Oncology to design the MRI-based imaging protocol • Writing of the Imaging Charter and the Image Evaluation (MRI read strategy) Plan • Qualification of 80 international sites (North and South America, Europe, Middle-East and Asia) regarding to the MRI acquisition protocol • Direct cross-functional teams and third-party vendors • Proactive interactions with internal and external operation teams to successfully manage data (QC and protocol compliance) • Design, implementation and validation of the MRI read and data export systems • Clinical Data Management (eCRF design, database design, data storing, analytics, checks, data export) • Delivered project specific training to the sponsor, CRA and investigators on the role of imaging for Cushing’s Disease • Conducted 13 read and adjudication sessions • Data cleaning and export to the client, following each read/adjudication session • Provides regular reporting on project metrics, status of deliverables and risks/issues with the associated management plan to client.
Goals: - Introduction of quantitative efficacy parameters (brain, ventricular & hippocampal atrophy) using state of the art image processing techniques to automatically process large amount of data in multi-site CNS clinical trials - Innovation in medical image processing (segmentation using multi-atlas technique, and assessment of longitudinal change through registration-based techniques: BSI and TBM)
Activities: - R&D and Production activities in CNS clinical trials (AD, Stroke, Cadasil and MS), - Design, development and validation of Image Review Software in clinical trials - Development and training of team members (corelab technicians for advanced QC of the data). - Project management - Perform other duties as assigned.
Specialities: - Development in C++ (VTK/ITK/CMake) and python - Structural Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Central Nervous System Diseases (A zheimer Disease, Multiple Sclerosis ...)
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.