- Business analysis: Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics - Data modelling: Work Order, Bill of Material, Ordering, Stock - Data Governance: Participation to implementation BIG DATA Projects (Manufacturing – PALANTIR/SAP HANA)
• Project management (M3-M14) - in GPP Agile & Dev Ops - Coordination and follow-up of the stakeholders (Business, Integrator, architects) • Business support: requirements gathering, analysis and writing (Uses cases, user stories, data model)
• Functional design and testing: Data model, scoping & checks
• technologies: SAP R/3, SAP HANA, SAP Info Steward, SAP UI5
ILN bundle - Procurement (Suppliers, Sourcing, General procurement)
• Project management (M3-M14) - in GPP Agile, Waterfall and light Waterfall - Coordination and follow-up of the stakeholders Business PJO/PYP, ARIBA integrator, IM integrator, IN infrastructure, IL/IM/IN architecture, IM application service - Support to Airbus project manager (AOP) • Business analysis and solution design (M3-M5): - Business support: requirements gathering, analysis and writing (E2E uses cases, BRD or user stories) - SAP Design : Core model for the AIRBUS General procurement ordering - MDM Design : Design of a Airbus Group master data and transcodification tool for the procurement • Functional design and testing (M5-M10a): Specification and customization SAP MM, Interfaces ARIBA-SAP via Control M/FTS+, MDM Core and interfaces via TIBCO MDM/ESB and ETL websphere
- SAP application security workstream - Project management (conception to application services): Coordination and follow-up of the stake holders business security actors, IS on-site team - Security expertise: Business need analysis, design of the profiles/authorizations from a core model, deployment on European sites and training, security procedure and audit. - Team
SAP R/3, SAP MM, SAP CO, SAP, Project Management, Leadership, Integration testing, Functional Analysis, ETL, Business Analysis, Big Data, Analytics, Analysis, Agile Methodology
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.