Outlining, defining and initiating projects; - Creating user-flows and flowcharts; - Describing the tasks and managing the team; - Creating wireframes and working on UX; - Communication with PO and development team; - Creating project documentation and product testing; - Directing and motivating the project team as appropriate rely on Agile principals; - Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects; - Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary; - Compiling project reports and informing management regarding results, problems and impediments etc.
European Solidarity Corps, Center Léo Lagrange, France, EpinalApril 2019 - August 2019
- Supporting the on-going European Solidarity Corps projects implemented within the Centre; - Supporting the center's employees in the organization of various cultural and leisure activities focus on promoting volunteering (local and European), intercultural communication and exchange; - Run a blog to share the information about youth exchanges https://slcity.centreleolagrange.fr/communaute/mariana/buddyblog/; - Organizing workshops for children and young people on conducting radio debates focus on intercultural topics; - Participate in the youth festival JAC & Leo; - Inspire and motivate children and young people to learn more about other cultures and to meet persons who traveled to new places by organizing weekly sessions of the of the Intercultural Café.
Business Consulting CompanyOctober 2018 - April 2019
Business Development Capital - Business Consulting Company,
- Ensure the proper management of projects implemented by the company; - Ensure effective communication with partners and external donors; - Drafting the applications for tenders, grants and project calls; - Drafting different market studies; - Development of training materials and providing of business development trainings; - Participated in developing business plans, feasibility studies, business planning documents and evaluation form etc.; - Collecting, analyzing and managing all types of information, etc. * Coordinator of the business component within the project: ,,Civil society contributes to the economic and social development of the Republic of Moldova'', financed by EU and co-funded by the Swedish Government.
InterCollege Moldova/Denmark (http://intercollege.info/)May 2018 - October 2018
Main responsibilities were related to successful implementation of 4 international projects funded through Erasmus + Programme of the European Union and implemented in cooperation with partners from 10 partner countries: - Youth Exchange ,,Single Parents – Active Individuals”, 4 – 15 September 2018, Rep. Moldova; - Training Course ,,Global Governance”, 15 – 24 September 2018, Rep. Moldova; - We're in it Together - Sport as a tool for inclusion, 9 – 15 September 2018, Rep. Moldova; - Training Course ,,Action 2 Learn– Mobility of youth workers”, 24 September – 4 October 2018, Rep. Moldova.
- Main person within organization responsible for project management cycle, including project writing, budget planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting etc.; - Responsible for development and implementation of internal mechanism on project identification, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and reporting etc. - Main responsible to train and coach the staff on project management, including project writing, implementation and reporting etc. - Responsible to coordinate the activities of departments in charge with training activities, youth development, boosting volunteering, fundraising and community development; - Responsible for development and implementation of the exit strategy – transfer of the social centers in the management of the public authorities, sustainability of social services at local level; - Involved in development and delivery of training programmes/activities, conferences, workshops etc.; - Successful development, coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the following main projects: • Improving the life quality of children and young people through sport, recreation, education and health in the Republic of Moldova (funded by UEFA Foundation for • Children, National Association of Football, August 2017 – February 2018); • GHID - Care. Food. Integration. Development (funded by Austrian Development Agency, September 2016 – February 2018); • Providing basic social services for vulnerable groups of people in the Republic of Moldova (funded by Medicor Foundation, September 2016 – February 2018); • Support the care leavers during their transition period to an independent life (funded by Medicor Foundation, September 2016 – February 2018); • Promotion of Active Citizenship and volunteering in the rural communities (partner British Council, October 2017 – February 2018); - And other small projects.
The National Association of Women in the System of Internal Affairs, MoldovaMay 2015 - September 2016
Responsible to promote and to implement the Association principles and objectives as follow: - Promotion of women within the internal affairs system, especially in senior management positions; - Providing and organizing capacity building activities/ trainings for women within the Ministry in the following fields: gender equality, strategic management, project management, self-development, time management, communication skills, public speaking, European Integration etc.; - Encourage and support the professional growth and promotion of police women; - Establish and foster cooperation with public authorities, CSOs, partners and donors; - Development and implementation of development projects in the benefit of the Association; - Successful development and implementation of the project: “Capacity building and promotion of women within Internal Affairs system” (October 2014 – December 2015, funded by in the context of national project ”Inspire her!” coordinate by Partnership for Development Centre).
Relations and European Integration DepartmentOctober 2014 - September 2016
Project manager/Main Consultant within Project Management Service, International Relations and European Integration Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Moldova - Responsible for programming, identification, project writing, implementation monitoring, reporting and evaluation, internal and external management of external assistance and gender mainstreaming;
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of the progress achieved in the implementation of the EU - RM Association Agreement and Budget Support Programms etc.
- Actively involved in the organization of different official events such as donors' coordination meetings, official visits, workshops, trainings, etc.;
- Represented the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the context of different international events, conferences, workshops etc. - Providing trainings for MIA staff in understanding and implementation of Project management best practices and processes; - Successful development, coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the following national inter-institutional projects: * Support the implementation of the Visa Liberalisation Action Plan (funded by European Union); * Eastern Partnership Police Cooperation Program (Partner country Poland, funded by EU); * Enhancing regional CBRN detection capacity for the Border Guard in Ukraine and Moldova (partner countries Romania, Finland, funded by EU); * Development of control and command centers, crisis management and ICT solutions in Moldova (funded by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia and implemented in cooperation with Ministry of Internal Affairs of Estonia); * Creation of emergency driving training system and development of traffic supervision in Moldova funded by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Estonia and implemented in cooperation with Ministry of Internal Affairs of Estonia).
Analysis methods and tools
Tendering, Public Speaking, Russian, Waterfall Methodology, Programming, project design, Project Cycle Management, Flexible project management, Equality and Diversity, Social Services, scrum management, Business Planning, Scrum Methodology, Crisis Management, Organisational Development, French, strategic management, Romanian, Team Building, English, Sustainable Public Management, community development
Business Development, Problem Solving, Leadership, Project Management, Quality control, Scrum/Agile, Team management, Teamwork, Time Management
My education and trainings
Trainings and Certificates - -
Sustainable Public Management - Malmo University2016
Masters Degree, International Relations, Political Sciences - Academy of Public Administration2012 - 2014
Bachelors Degree, International Relations, Political Sciences - State University of Moldova2009 - 2012
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.