* Project managing the implementation of the Sales, Services and Marketing Cloud for First Bus, nationally across the UK and Greyhound in the US. * Requirement gathering for initial implementation, from all stakeholder and departments the system will be used by - Marketing teams, Customer Services, etc. * Preparing business plans, Capex forms to ensure the budgets are signed off by the business for each phase of the project. * Solely responsible for the customisations of the system to ensure it's been set up accordingly to provide the business with everything it needs. * Responsible for tracking costs and expenditure throughout the project. * Creating and customising reports and dashboards within the system to suit the business at all levels.
* Solely responsible for the sales Salesforce.com tool for EBS/Brokertec/MyTreasury at all levels. * Project managing the development of the system dependent on the requirements of all departments within the business. * Ensuring SFDC as a tool is delivering accurate and effective data for senior management through regular reporting and dashboards created within the system. * Providing strategies and independently working with users to understand their requirements. * Analysing data at all levels to provide regional managers support on performances of their teams. * Responsible for working with our Salesforce account manager regularly to review the usage of SFDC within EBS and understand possible enhancements. * Renewing the EBS contract with Salesforce. * Implementing changes within the Sandbox instance (test) of SF. * Providing UAT testing prior to go live. * Defining processes around system updates for new product launches, updates, enhancements to the current set up of the system. * Responsible for all user training including design, build and delivery. * Continuously reviewing the current layout of the system pages, accounts, opportunities contacts, etc. To ensure if further customizations are required.
* Sole support representative within EBS Sales, responsible for the overall management of Salesforce.com as a tool as well as for all high level projects. * Facilitating and implementing changes and enhancements to Salesforce to suit the needs of the business. * Administrative support - setting up new users, etc. * Responsible for reporting at all levels to work towards action plans around improving the utilisation and data management of SFDC. * General day to day support of the system. * Engaging with users globally as the first point of contact.
* Reporting directly to the Commercial Director of MarketPrizm. * The sole Sales Operations person within Marketprizm, so have an all-round role. * I maintain and manage Salesforce.com. * Support Sales and management. * Define the processes within the business and around Salesforce. * Responsible for reporting bookings and revenue and pipeline numbers. * Manage all opportunities coming into the business. * Work with legal and finance to manage orders. * Create the service schedules for clients. * Training * Maintain governance around the processes and Salesforce. * Customize Salesforce when changes are required. * Maintain the revenue database. * Govern the sales team around the processes. * Responsible for tracking non-standard order coming into the business. * Working with the Global Sales teams as day to day support. * Support management to enhance Sales effectiveness.
• Responsible for maintaining CRM and Qlikview records and ensuring internal compliance • Responsible for understanding client sign-off processes and adapting and aligning internal processes to ensure smooth running of each account from a commercial admin perspective • Create, send off and follow up Statements of Work. • Sales reporting and data analytics using Qlikview. • Manage and produce RAG status on commercials and compliance • First point of contact for on-site consultants regarding relevant Project Codes on timesheet system, monthly timesheet submission and assignment queries • Responsible for liaising with Finance and Business Managers to submit invoices and chase debt • Provide up to date information to Finance around the Sales pipeline for forecasting purposes using data from CRM and Qlikview. • Produce monthly Sales report using Qlikview dashboards and CRM. • Create and validate monthly forecasts and project budgets • Keep Engagement Governance Framework up to date • Ensure that roll-off dates are communicated regularly and highlighted in good time for the Delivery Lead to manage • Budget management • Margin tracking • Monthly reconciliation of timesheets • Maintaining Deutshe Bank dashboard within Qlikview highlighting up to date sales figures. • Responsible for submission of our Quarterly Vendor Compliance reports to Deutsche Bank. • On boarding consultants for up-coming / current Projects
Research in Motion (Blackberry)April 2011 - August 2011
Main Responsibilities: * Business ownership of the following systems and processes: EMEA Business Case, Salesforce.com (SFDC), MRM, BBU and any other business systems that come on board * Ownership of High level business Analysis and business process engineering initiatives and projects * Documenting Business requirements, business processes and system requirements including the outputs of formal analysis techniques e. g. use-case analysis, process modelling and data flow diagrams * Ensuring business case development to support the decision making process * Drawing on latest thinking and industry know-how to produce systems options and proposals that effectively exploit technology, existing systems and services and fit in with the technology architectural context. * Defining technology systems which meet business requirements * Co-ordinating the service of all stages of work from documented business requirements to go-live of new versions * Responding to queries from the sales & marketing organisation about the performance of existing systems and ensure any changes are adopted in a timely fashion * Providing guidance and training to business users on procedures and correct usage of reporting systems * Identifying faults and improvements in the reporting systems used. Feeding back to technology Dept for resolution of faults. * Maintain register of improvements and enhancements to be agreed by management for presentation. * Prepare regular Management information in format required by management team and as directed by your manager * Create new reports and update existing reports in response to additional or changed business requirements * Prepare new document templates ensuring wordings are approved by key stakeholders * Maintain library of existing document templates ensuing correct version control * Training EMEA Sales (60-80 people) teams on new initiatives using Salesfore.com
Summary: • Understanding different sales / commission models globally. Differentiating the territory account management of different regions. • Global collaboration with all back office functions and departments for pre-entitlement issues. • Co-ordination of sales organisation with relevant business departments to ensure clear communication and business success; e.g. Finance, IT, Finance Commissions. • Presenting and training internally and externally on the business model and system tools changes globally, across the EMEA region to both internal and external clients. • Facilitate the provision of adequate sales reporting to the field to ensure the business has information at their disposal to make decisions which maximise opportunities and reduce time taken away from their prime selling function. • Collation and management of reports and analysis due to sales cycle process or channel process. • Driving business initiatives using analytics and trending regionally. • Developing and presenting proposals for senior management globally. Main Responsibilities and projects: • Responsible for managing a team within of 6 EMEA who support internal and external customers to help resolve their issues and ensure open cases are escalated globally, accordingly until closed. • Ensuring all team members are fully trained and up to date on the roll out of new products as well as systematic changes. • Managing temps taken on to support my team with the new changes within the organisation. • On-going analysis of existing systems in the sales organisation to reduce administrative time and effort and maximise productivity efficiency. Troubleshooting existing processes when things go wrong. • Providing the communication between the sales organisation and: ◦ Management – Reporting of sales figures ◦ IT – working with IT to develop new systems and maintain existing systems ◦ Subscription Management – providing the conduct between order entry and the field to ensure the seamless processing of orders. • Liaising very closely with the Global FP&A team to ensure the integrity of all commissioning across all routes to market. • Took ownership of understanding our customer's within Operations by compiling a online internal survey and carrying out one to one interviews of the Sales team to obtain an overall understanding on what effects their time efficiency and productivity, as well as what frustrations they have. Used this to then analyse and prepare a propose of suggested changes for senior management. • Ongoing support for the Lead Management team, constantly looking into how the process is working, proposing again what can be enhanced then once approved globally, implementing these changes. Carrying out regular analysis on overall data from various routes into Lead Management. Sales Reporting: • Creation of dashboards • Providing clear visibility of forecast revenue / pipeline • Creating user-friendly sales figure reports for the field in coordination on data issues by finance. • Working with counterparts to ensure accurate, regular and relevant reports to all sales managers to drive revenue and enhance our competitive position.
• Utilising a variety of well developed organisational and project management skills, incumbent is responsible for providing sales process support and reporting analysis for a defined sales district(s). • Administrative support for the Managers and Sales team. Uses sound judgment, in the application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties. • Achieves a high degree of familiarity with and in-depth knowledge of field/headquarters policies and procedures. • Maintain order tracking and commission information via eRoom entries • Maintain accuracy of reports and lead tracking system, research and report all discrepancies in sales figures • Work closely with employees and/or management of other departments to compile and analyze information and/or prepare reports. May conduct specialized research and present findings. • Support Professional Services Director and Project Managers to create projects in DX, assigning resources and additional information as requested. • Work with LCE to ensure all deliveries take place smoothly & within the require timeframes (UK Deliveries) • Communicate Sales logistic and procedural changes, specific to Sales Operations • Acclimate, train and may act as mentor to new employees in Sales Logistic and procedural changes, specific to Sales Operations.
• Dedicated Bus Ops resource for key accounts (BG, BAA, EMEA, Network Rail, HMRC) • Providing monthly financial status reports to key customers • Liaising with CMA Solutions Principles – ensuring that correct detail on paperwork is submitted in-order to process booking. • First point of contact for project set-up queries / requests for employees of CMA consultancy team (43 consultants). • Training off-shore and temp staff on systems and ensuring they are aware of out internal procedures. • Overseeing fulfilment of consulting resource requests
Serco / Premier - Colnbrook Immigration Removal Centre – Customs Custody SuiteAugust 2006 - November 2006
Serco / Premier - Colnbrook Immigration Removal CentreAugust 2005 - November 2006
Linux, Cloud Computing, Linux Red Hat
SaaS, CRM, Solution Architecture
Analysis methods and tools
Business Intelligence, QlikView
Time Management, Business Process, Business Analysis, Analysis, Team management, Reporting, Business Development, Consulting, Customer relationship management, ITIL, Analytics, Training, Troubleshooting, Project Management
Data management, Requirements Gathering, Lead Tracking, Lead Management, Business Use Case Model, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, Order Entry, Financial Planning & Analysis, PMO, Budgets & Budgeting, Sales Operations, Sales Pipeline, Version Control
Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word
My education and trainings
Trainings - -
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice - University of Wolverhampton1999 - 2004
Advanced – Distinction - GNVQ Health and Social Care1997 - 1999
- Greenford High School1992 - 1999
Intermediate – Merit - GNVQ Health and Social Care1996 - 1997
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.