Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches Tie workflow to schedule Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions Produce timely and detailed service reports Document processes Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings Build positive relationships with customers
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary. Create and update records and databases. Manage correspondence e-mail, letters, social media, website, promo online.
Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products Reaching the targets and goals set for your area Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base Servicing the needs of your existing customers Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
1. Participates in planning computer network installations. Installs computer networks and connections . Installs network file servers, including network operating system software.
2. Evaluates, installs, configures, maintains, tests and upgrades computer hardware and software, including network hardware, relational databases and software at both the file server and workstation levels.
3. Proposes and develops, using software or a programming language, applications or computerized tools according to the needs of the unit or problems encountered.
4. Installs network cabling for both local and campus-wide networks.
5. Acts as resource person. Analyses and resolves problems. Ensures the optimal performance of networks. Provides technical guidance and assistance, including post-installation support on networking issues.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Customer Care, Teamwork, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Research, Social Media, Project Management
My education and trainings
Business Administration (B.A) - University of Craiova2011 - 2014
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.