Volkswagen Financial ServicesJanuary 2015 - June 2017
• Test Analyst within a Digital Transformation programme responsible for delivering a roadmap of multi million pound projects supporting the companies 10 year strategic objective to being the clear market leader in Digital Automotive Financial Services. • Working with multiple brands such as VW, SEAT, Audi, Porshe, Bentley and Skoda to deliver many various projects using multiple browsers & Versions, mobile devices & operating systems. • Testing activities include, project documentation (Project test plan, Test phase approach, Test Matrix, Test completion reports, Status reports etc) Test Scripting within Quality Center & TFS, running test scripts for System Test, System Integration, UAT and Regression test phases and defect management. • Project Test lead dedicated to supporting the successful launch of a brand new concept store in Lakeside Shopping centre which is designed to enable customers digitally apply for finance online against a range of new stock cars, making selections based on budget, model, colour and other customer-centric search criteria. • The successful go-live of the store in Aug 2016 is a significant step forward for both SEAT and VWFS in achieving their strategic digital objectives. Notification and in app alerts for a brand new VW app to notify the customer when their contract reaches Parity and increase customer retention. Brand new webcalc engines for multiple brands so their customers can reverse calculate. Brand new website for Audi so that their customers can apply for finance online rather than at the dealers site. Working and liasing with 3rd party suppliers, cross site stakeholders and various management levels.
UAT Test Analyst for high transaction e-commerce client, testing adaptive and responsive web platforms across all browsers. Testing on the latest mobile platforms such as IOS and Android for the Premier Inn application while following Agile methodology. Performing Witness, Confirmation, Functional and also Regression testing Succesfully carrying out On site integration testing on the IOS & Android mobile applications for The Hub by Premier Inn, the Countries first automated hotel controlled via a mobile app.
Scripting & performing test cases for high profile, multi million pound website & mobile rebuild projects (CQ4 upgrade to CQ5). Managing, maintaining and performing regression testing across all of the Premier Inn Ecommerce web & mobile platforms for BAU enhancements. Defect management for all bugs using Jira system.
Working and assisting developers from 3rd party companies as required and also for bug clarity or retests after a bug has been fixed.
Domino's Pizza Group LimitedNovember 2012 - May 2014
* Test Analyst within the Ecommerce test team, testing across all web browsers and mobile operating systems and applications. * Working on a new website and mobile application that will require full testing coverage. BDD scripting using Visual Studio, 2 week sprints and closely working alongside development. * Writing acceptance criteria for new project. * Raise, retest and close bugs within all browsers and mobile Apps for Domino's using JIRA * Deploy latest builds to all test environments using Octopus. * Full test coverage for UK, ROI, Germany & Swiss websites. * Scripting and running tests for regression coverage for all 4 markets across all browsers. * BAU and APP support QA checking on a daily basis working closely alongside developers. * Attend and feed into Sprint planning meetings * Attend and feed into Sprint Retrospective meetings. * Attend and feed into daily scrums. * Supporting team members and creating training documents
* QA Test Analyst testing legacy financial trading systems and the new Elektron trading system that was introduced. * Attended project start-up meetings to capture requirements and ensured handover criteria was met. * Independent test and sign-off authority for EMEA projects * Manage assigned projects and resolve issues that impact testing effort. * Understand and follow business and technical specifications to develop, document, maintain and execute automated and manual testing * Prepare and execute automation scripts for testing of software products * Work closely with application to optimize QA functional, regression, SKIT&SOAK testing solutions * Work closely with internal teams both on-shore and off-shore to ensure the software development process has a high level of quality * Attend daily scrum meetings with London and Beijing QA test teams * Support and mentor new colleages within the team. * Create training documents for new team members.
Lloyds Banking Group plcAugust 2001 - November 2011
• Working as part of a System Acceptance Testing Team as a Test Analyst, testing Life & Pensions products and systems. • Supporting and working with the User Acceptance Testing Team. • Manual Testing, Regression testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing and Automated Testing. • Leading integration projects using off-shore resources from a third party in Chennai as well as mentoring and knowledge transferring. • Extensive knowledge of systems and programmes, Test Director, Quality Center, running scripts in QTP & interrogating data within environments using SQL. • Web based testing for e-Commerce, writing and running test scripts for different browsers. • Attend walkthroughs and management/stakeholder meetings to report project progress to Stakeholders. • Requirements analysis of relevant project documents to determine necessary testing coverage for SAT. • Produce test design artefacts and test scripts for manual testing execution purposes. • Defect/Bug management with the use of Quality Centre. • Working closely with developers to help resolve any defects that I have raised. • Producing estimates for projects using Test Point Analysis methods. • Producing End of Test Reports to include, introduction, management summary, outstanding testing actions and recommendations. • Undertaking Quality Assurance preparation and execution for third party business partners. • Secondment to the User Acceptance Team as a UAT Test Lead. * Working to strict daily turnaround times.
* Training colleagues on different systems and products.
* Managing a team of 12 staff members * Day to day running of the store to achieve target figures. * Point of sale floor moves and window changes for promotions. * Attending management meetings. * Dealing with customer complaints. * Providing management cover for other stores within the region. * Cashing up the daily takings and banking the following day. * Organising staff rotas. * Interviewing new staff.
Quality Assurance, BDD
Windows Phone, Android
System testing, Regression testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), Quality Center, Web Testing, Manual testing, Test Director, Test Execute
Environment of Development
Analysis methods and tools
JIRA, Scrum, Agile Methodology
My education and trainings
GNVQ Distinction Field Of Study Advanced Business Studies - Aylesbury College1997 - 1999
GNVQ Intermediate- Retail & Distribution - Aylesbury College1996 - 1997
GCSE-English Language, English Literature, Maths, Double Science, Art, Business Studies, Technology, - The Grange School1992 - 1996
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.