Project: CoDi Cobranza Digital, Role: Agilist. • Enabling Business analysts to become Product Owners for journey creation and prioritizing. • Responsible of Product Backlog creation using Jira for Epics and User stories. • Use of Atlassian tools for agile project management. • Agile coaching for the project team. • Adoption of an agile approach on a traditional process. • Project team formed by staff from Mexico and India. • Scrummaster for API and microservices team.
Project: Credit Card Portal, Role: Scrummaster. • Project team formed by staff from Mexico and India. • Agile coaching for the Project team. • Use of Atlassian tools for agile project management. • Project Management done by Nexus Scrum, having stakeholders from Mexico, US and India.
• Scrummaster for the Project: Subastas de Oferta Pública de Mercado de Deuda. o Sprint Planning. o Daily Scrum meeting. o Sprint review. o Retrospective. • Project Manager using Agile CITI y SLDC methodologies. Follow-up with PTS-W and JIRA. • Agile coaching for the Project team. • Responsible for Agile CITI process adoption to the project, make it to coexist with CITI traditional processes.
Project Management for IT Project Management Office (ITPMO). • Simultaneous administration of an average of seven projects. • Projects Finance, Treasury and Comptroller within AT & T. • IT projects regarding front-end, back-end, SAP, Oracle Financials, CQ5, .NET.
• Pre sales activities: o Responsible for review of procurement, requirements analysis and participation in initial meetings with the client for requirements gathering. o Responsible for estimating size, time for preparation of technical proposals. o Managing costing for economic proposals. o Responsible for the submission of technical and financial proposals to the client. • Project implementation
• Responsible for the performance and use of best practices of PMI from Project Managers assigned by Staffing in Banorte, Grupo Posadas and Old Mutual. • Profitability management. • Along with account managers for each client, responsible for the growth of accounts by tracking business opportunities.
• Pre sales activities: Responsible for participating in Request for Proposals processes, requirements and needs analysis and initial meetings with the client. o Size and time estimation for technical proposals. o Risk Management. o Costing estimation for economic proposals.
• Project implementation: o Project Leader of a team of 15 members, in charge of several projects for Accival and ISA, using PSP/TSP. o Multi-team Project leader in charge of 3 subsystems in Intelligence Division using PSP/TSP.
• Project Leader of a team of 5 members, in charge of CBTF Cell in Software Factory for Online Banking in BBVA Bancomer. • Responsible for staff training in the CBTF development framework and methodology used in the bank processes. • Using development methodologies PSP / TSP, and a framework for project management with PMI-based approach. • Using development tools such as VisualAge for Java, Unix servers, Websphere.
• Responsible for the implementation of an average of twenty-five IT projects in a year, in the area of Internet Canales Cash in BBVA Bancomer, with an average duration from one to two months. • Delivery of results without delay, virtually zero customer complaints by the post-delivery. • Earning more than half of the annual income of FSW composed by around 30 people in 2010, and obtaining annual bonus for exceeding expectations for the coming year 2011. The staff doubles for increased demand in 2012.
• Interface between the business and the software factory, with the goal of bringing the administration of time, resources, cost negotiation, monitoring the project and finally to deliver construction modules and attention to incidents. • Using a framework for project management with PMI-based approach. • Technical design belonging to Internet Cash Channels in BBVA Bancomer, being part in the whole process of a project, since planning, design, coordination between areas and installation. • Web development including flow control, administration and improvement to existing productive projects.
UNIX, Team management, SQL, Spanish, Software Development, Scrum, SAP, Project Management, Product Ownership, PrimeFaces, Oracle Financials, Microsoft SQL Server, Lean, Jira, Java, Integration, IBM Websphere, Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, Agile
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.