- Support middleware platforms on productive and non-productive environments. - Care of cases for the deployment of new or existing components. - Troubleshooting on processes and / or applications that are under the care of the middleware area. - Documentation of processes and architectures supported by the middleware group. - To support with the elaboration or execution of processes of automation to improve the activities of the area and to manage to advance the activities of more effective way.
- Advanced administration and continuous support to existing middleware services and components in the production environment. - Attention to requirements corresponding to installations or configurations of middleware components. - Managing Oracle Weblogic 11g and 12c application servers. - Apache Tomcat v6 and v7 servlet container management - Deployment of applications and web services based on requirements.
IT Operations Coordinator - N3 UNIX Support - Middleware Mar 2016 - Dec 2017
- Guarantee the operability of IT services in production. - Administration of Oracle Weblogic Server 8.1, 11g and 12c - Install and configure Weblogic Server v11g and v12c. - Oracle Tuxedo 11g and 12c administration - Administration of Apache HTTP Server and Oracle HTTP Server web servers. - Support N3 Solaris 10 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) v6. - N2 BD Oracle support. - ShellScripting (bash, ksh, awk).
Operational Support Specialist (Freelance) Nov 2014 - Feb 2016
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Weblogic v10.3 (11g) - Administration of application servers (Weblogic Server, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish Server). - Creating connection pool for different database engines in Oracle Weblogic v10.3 (11g) - Web server administration (Oracle HTTP Server, Apache HTTP Server). - N1 Solaris 9 and 10 support. - Configuring application deployments and web services on application servers. - Develop monitoring and management script under BASH. - Execution of SQL statements for data manipulation in Oracle DB.
Datacenter Migration Project - Migrate web applications and services to servers under Unix (Solaris) environments. - Modifying endpoint at the database level or XML files adapting them to the destination of the web applications and services put into production. - Execution of web applications and services on Oracle Weblogic v8, 10 and 11. - Configuration of datasources or connection pool on Oracle Weblogic v8, 10 and 11.
- Manage database with SQL Server to perform transactions of insertion, update and deletion of data, and thus to keep the information updated in the tools of the company. - Create and establish strategies that allow to design new systems for the continuous improvement of the tools of the company. - Audit the existing processes of the company to validate the fulfillment of the main objectives. Training Supervisor Mar 2013 - Dec 2013
- To plan in the short term the courses of induction, reinforcements and talks of new products, according to the needs of the client. - Follow up on the activities carried out by the training area with action plans for its implementation. - Develop strategies for the fulfillment of management indicators, according to the needs of the client. - Supervise the staff of the training area, to ensure compliance with the metrics and transactions according to each client.
Training Analyst Nov 2010 - Mar 2013
-To train the initial staff in the different services offered by the company. -To follow the staff with reinforcements and informative talks as they enter the company. -To carry out reinforcements to the existing staff with the new products that the client assigns.
WebLogic Enterprise Application Server, Jakarta TOMCAT Servlet Engine, English, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, German, Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server, Linux SysAdmin, Red Hat, Tuxedo
Analysis methods and tools
Troubleshooting, Grafana, Spanish, Team management
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.