▪ develop and improve IT workflow process based on encountered situations; ▪ collaborate with Offshore Wintel, Networking, Security and Backup Administration Teams in order to maintain and solve infrastructure issues (offering detailed debugging) / plan and implement new corporate resources; ▪ maintain infrastructure virtual hosts based on VMware ESXi and project virtual hosts based on Microsoft Hyper-V; ▪ maintain infrastructure servers based on Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2012R2 with the following roles: AD, DHCP, DNS, Print Server, File Server, Repliweb Server, SCCM, Facility Management, Exchange; ▪ monitor infrastructure servers and network devices using Solarwinds and Check_MK; ▪ maintain network security using Cisco Secure ACS along with SEP Manager; ▪ maintain hardware and software inventory using Eracent IT Management Center; ▪ provide project support based on the opened tickets (Remedy): - deploy and maintain project related servers based on Linux and Microsoft Windows which had different roles: Samba Shares, build machines, integration machines, smoke test machines, small DHCP servers based on RaspberryPi devices; - deploy and troubleshoot different project related VMs used by the development teams; - maintain and defect handling for test environments: ensure system integrity, install new os patches, install security patches on the production VTBs used for BMW, Daimler, Toyota and other projects (over 220 machines and 2 VTB Farm laboratories); - configure and troubleshoot network connectivity for the Xoraya and bluePiraT data loggers installed in the test-vehicles so they can be accessed remotely; - troubleshoot and solve different hardware and software problems encountered by the user with the PC-VTBs relationship; - troubleshoot and configure VoIP Cisco phones; - troubleshoot infrastructure actives: HP printers, Meraki access points, Cisco switches, access control units, Samsung Security Surveillance Systems;
▪ develop and improve IT workflow process based on encountered situations; ▪ contribute to IT documentation (internal wiki based on Atlassian Confluence); ▪ provide work direction, problem resolution, and training to other technical colleagues (knowledge sharing); ▪ collaborate with L3 Server & Networking Administration Teams in order to maintain and solve infrastructure issues (offering detailed debugging); ▪ collaborate with L3 Server & Networking Administration Teams in order to plan and implement new corporate resources; ▪ maintain hardware and software inventory; ▪ different hands-on technical tasks: - deploy and maintain project related servers – Linux & Microsoft Windows; - deploy and troubleshoot different project related VMs used by the development teams; - troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 and network issues; - troubleshoot Linux (Ubuntu flavors) software and network issues; - troubleshoot server and workstation hardware issues; - troubleshoot and configure VoIP devices; - troubleshoot different infrastructure actives: printers, access points, switches; - monitor and maintain project related network infrastructures; - monitor and maintain project related laboratories.
▪ respond to our client’s technical questions (telephone / email); ▪ on-site visits in Bucharest or Romania; ▪ troubleshoot hardware and software problems; ▪ maintain our own ticketing system (a system developed internally by the technical team and which is based on Kanban and Scrum); ▪ monitor, maintain, install and configure our client’s infrastructure: - ensure that all the hardware devices are working correctly: SGI Servers, IBM Servers, Maguay Servers, Dell Servers, HP Servers and IBM BladeCenter H; - maintain virtualization environments based on RedHat Enterprise Virtualization and VMware ESXi; - maintain servers with Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 & 2008R2 / 2011 SBS / 2012 and 2012R2 – ROLES: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, File Server, Print Server, WSUS, Certificate Server, Lync, TMG, Exchange; - maintain servers with CentOS and Ubuntu – ROLES: Webserver, MySQL, E-mail Server, DHCP, Firewall, E-mail Relay; - maintain firewall systems based on WatchGuard; - maintain VPN systems based on WatchGuard and Cisco; - maintain VOIP systems based on Alcatel-Lucent (add, remove or modify a number); - maintain all infrastructure actives: printers, access points, switches with management; - maintain network infrastructures; ▪ plan and implement different hardware and software projects; ▪ plan and implement network infrastructures.
DB Better Business SolutionsAugust 2010 - June 2013
▪ identify new business opportunities with our existing clients (organizations and individuals); ▪ participate and contribute in all our meetings with new and possible clients; ▪ build and maintain a good business relationship with our new clients (organizations and individuals); ▪ develop the client’s portfolio by active hunting; ▪ create and plan all the developments phases for new projects; ▪ ensure all projects meet our customer requirements, are fully functional and delivered on time; ▪ ensure the safety and smooth running of all our clients websites; ▪ code all the designs in HTML and CSS respecting the W3 Standards; ▪ small programming modifications in PHP on existing websites.
Along my activity I've collaborated with universities, different international organizations and companies, among who i can enumerate: The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Faculty of International Business & Economics; The Nicolae Titulescu University of Bucharest, The English Speaking Union Romania, The European eLife Project, International agricultural experiments company Jan Schuiringa Agrotest e.U. and many others.
Creditinfo Business InformationJune 2009 - June 2010
▪ provide first level support via help desk software ▪ troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems when requested by the department manager ▪ report all potential system requirements, specifications and costs to the department manager ▪ maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
VPN, Firewalls, Linux, Windows Server, System administration, Hyper-V, Virtualization, Networking, VEEAM
E-commerce, Web Design, Technical Support, Project Management
My education and trainings
Master Degree - Criminal Law (Cyber-Espionage) - The Nicolae Titulescu University of Bucharest2012 - 2013
Bachelor of Law - Law (Internet Fraud) - The Nicolae Titulescu University of Bucharest2008 - 2012
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.