One Source Building TechnologiesOctober 2014 - December 2019
- Wireless Network Engineer providing design, administration, analysis, and troubleshooting. - Ekahau and AirMagnet design, passive and active surveys. - Installed and monitored performance of wired and wireless networks to maximize operations.
• Deploy IT room (MDF / IDF) infrastructure hardware. • Run and terminate CAT-6 and Fiber-Optic cabling. • Install patch-panels and related cabling accessories. • Set-up racks and cabinets for communications and IT equipment. • Mount and connect wireless access-points (WAPs) throughout office floors for even Wi-Fi coverage. • Install network equipment and insure connectivity with other devices. • Troubleshoot connectivity problems with networked devices.
• Installed, managed and supported the company networks (in the main office and in their remote locations). • Set-up and maintained of the company’s firewall, DMZ and web server infrastructure. • With the aid of web publishing tools, designed, published and maintained the company’s official web-site. • Evaluated new hardware and software products in a controlled lab environment, prior to their official production roll-out. • Managed IT related projects, like PC and server platform migrations to new product versions.
• Managed the IT Help-Desk team that provided support to the entire "Development Division”. • Developed and implemented Internet / Intranet solutions, to meet business requirements. • Upgraded and repaired IT related hardware components (computers, servers, printers and other). • Installed and upgraded commercial and home-grown computer software. • Designed, deployed and managed the entire network for “Development Division” building.
Center of Robotics and Software EICISOFTJune 2000 - November 2004
• Provided multi-level IT technical support for the entire organization. • Installed, upgraded, maintained and repaired IT related hardware components and network cabling infrastructure. • Architected and implemented network and server based solutions, to meet the organization’s requirements. • Designed, proposed and implemented complete IT solutions for the government’s “Public Health System”. • Participated in the development of company’s software and provided technical support after its official release. • Occasionally managed IT related projects, like mass migrations to new software or OS product versions.
Microsoft Office Pack
Switching, Network Security, Information Security, Linux, Firewalls, Windows Server, CCNA, Active Directory, Information Security Management / Gestion de la sécurité de l'information, Cisco Routers
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.