Responsibilities: Managing the test phase of the development of a document ingestion and managed file transfer workflows for a variety of different documents, and a Workflow system to manage the procure activities.
* Testing the Assessment Workflow Logic, Data Transforms, playbook configuration is provided through Azure Logic Apps.
* Ensuring that the messaging is handled by Azure Service Bus Queues
* Testing the Integration points via Collaborate.
* Supporting UAT phase by organising and managing demos, check points, documentation and sign off.
Responsibilities: Responsible for the QA of the Document Management System (iManage) project.
* Providing estimates, resourcing plans, the test approach, co-ordination the scripting and execution of tests, analysis of results and preparing reports of findings for key stakeholders and assisting with root cause analysis required for QA and Test sign off.
* Ensuring "sufficient test coverage" based on Acceptance Criteria, as well as Project expectations and limitations.
* Managing, communicating and proposing mitigations on risk and issues.
* Supporting the onshore & off-shore test teams and project deliverables:
* Ownership of the overall test strategy for the DMS project.
* Signing-off testing work related to projects, application enhancements, and business as usual (BAU) changes.
* Assisting in the administration and management of Test Packs.
* Ownership of Defect management, running defect triages and vendor fixes.
* Maintaining a holistic view of all QA and Test processes, reviewing standards and deliverables, including Functional Testing and Non-functional Testing requirements.
* Conducting Quality Assurance reviews to external and internal technical documents relating to products or applications to ensure they are traceable and consistent with requirement specifications.
* Working with the Automation Team to identify ROI, definition of the Business Case and agreement on implementation.
* Working closely with the QA Members to streamline and audit the software testing processes.
* Liaising with Application Owners, Architects, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Suppliers and off-shore test teams to ensure that the requirements are fully understood, tested and the software delivered adheres to our internal high standards for delivery
Responsibilities: Re-platforming project - Functional API testing, Automation Testing, Load and Performance testing system upgrading to MS Azure.
* Agile environment - Sprint planning, SCRUM
* Using Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 (upgraded to 2017) and Team City for Continuous Integration.
* Pair programming with Developers, going through user stories.
* Creating and running scripts in C# using Specflow, NUnit, Resharper, RestSharp, RestSharp, Newtonsoft.Json, Specflow.
* Creating user stories using BDD Approach.
* Using RoboMongo to query Mongo Db and end to end testing in MS Azure.
* End to end testing of the publishing pipeline, connecting to services via RDP to check connections, Messaging Queues of product updates through all the services, and checking service logs.
* Running Performance tests using Visual Studio Load/Web.
* MS Test Manager used to create test scripts and link with VS automation tests.
* Testing SQL Db insert, updates and deletes, running SQL job to trigger updates, checking end to end through services ensuring all services are running successfully to process updates, then checking this has updated to Mongo Db and Azure cloud, and testing the APi calls using Postman to check the responses are correct for all endpoints.
* Checking logs in Azure Management Studio.
* Migration to GIT integration with Visual Studio 2017.
British Car Auction (BCA)October 2014 - January 2015
Responsibilities: Testing the integration of hand held device video feeds to a database storage. Involved in the upgrade to Microsoft Azure. Owning the testing function for SOAP Web Services and API systems.
* Data driven testing using SOAP UI Pro.
* Scope and creation of a Regression test pack used as the basis for a repeatable System Test and UAT Regression tests.
* Creating testing framework for testing web services via BCA's image and import servers.
* Collaborating with UAT to deliver a reusable Functional Regression Test pack.
* Manual testing of UAT regression scripts.
* Working closely with Development and Business users to define acceptance criteria for each new feature and change
* Planning and designing test cases, conducted test plan reviews, and implemented test cases for functional and non-functional testing.
* Test Execution, defect logging, and retesting fixes.
* Reporting test progress and raising escalations for risks.
* Running and maintaining test automation scripts.
Responsibilities: Testing Hebert Smith's document management systems, Outlook and Enterprise Vault 8, SharePoint 2010, SSRS, management information systems testing, financial/bill systems (SAP, Business Objects InfoView, Expert, and Web Intelligence), ETL, UAT, risk and web based testing.
* Writing and running automated scripts using QTP.
* Writing test cases and defect management in Quality Center.
* Writing SQL scripts to test Datawarehouse.
* Setting up and maintaining test environments.
* Exploratory testing the document management system and financial systems based on knowledge and experience.
* Testing of SSRS reports front and back-end on SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, working with the Financial Services Team.
* Travelling to International offices to carry out automated QTP bench marking testing e.g. testing the timings of applications, user logins and performance.
* Involved in the full testing life cycle of Windows 7 roll out to all international offices, including manual and automated testing of all applications associated with the roll out.
* Managing the testing of the ETL life cycle for Revenue Collections project.
* Managing the UAT process of the Revenue Team, producing UAT test plans, daily UAT meetings to ensure all defects are dealt with immediately. Writing UAT test scripts.
Role: SQS Senior Consultant (Agile) Responsibilities: Working on BPs standards-based integration platform, testing the Integration of core business processes through a messaging service. Using Jira, Greenpepper and Confluence in an agile environment.
Designed tests to prove the functionality, reliability, performance & operability of the delivered system. Worked on BT's Wholesale Billing System using Oracle, UNIX and SQL.
XML, Web Services, User Acceptance Testing, Usability testing, UNIX, TestNG, Test Planning, Test management, Test Cases, Test Analyst, Symantec Enterprise Vault, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL, SpecFlow, Software testing, SoapUI, SAP, REST, Regression testing, RabbitMQ, Project Management, Postman, Oracle, NUnit, MVVM, MongoDB, Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Mercury Quality Center, Manual testing, JUnit, JSON, Jira, Java, Integration testing, Git, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, ETL, End-to-end testing, Eclipse IDE, Debugging, Continuous Integration, Business Objects, Back-end testing, API testing, API, AngularJS, Acceptance testing
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.