Working as a Freelance for different customers, most of them optician shops creating and developping advertising campaigns in range of media channels, such as flyers, posters, videos, etc.
- Art Director. Working for Optical Technology creating and developing complex advertising campaigns across a wide range of media channels such as vídeos, flyers, shop windows, leaflets, DM, etc.
- Graphic Designer. Designing the material for the campaigns, like a posters, brochures, videos, flyers. Sold office supplies and provided large and small print services to clients on demand. Creating the new brands and logos such as optiCHANNEL (a part of Optical Thecnology).
Italian Restaurant in the heart of Cambridge with top Italian chefs combining their 40 years experience to bring the customers the best delicious Italian cuisin.
- Chef Assistant. Helping kitchen staff with food preparation before time to opening, peeling vegetables, preparing sauces or broths or finished the plates before to be served.
- Kitchen Porter. Duties such as washing dishes using the dishwasher and also manually, cleanning and storing all glassware, making sure that all kitchen equipment like food mixers, fridges, cookers are in good working order also keeping the storerooms well stocked and organised at all times and emptying bins.
- Customer Service. Receiving the customer in the main entrance and help them to be seating in the restaurant.
Zixom Business Management S.L.April 2007 - October 2011
An advertising company specialising in visual concept development, outdoor advertising, large and small print media and website development.
- Advertising & Graphic Design Department Manager Created and developed complex advertising campaigns across a wide range of media channels from billboards and exhibition stands to brochures, lyers, and newspaper ads. Worked closely with clients to help them create corporate identity through design of corporate images, logos, business cards and promotional material for internal communications.
- Web Development Responsible for the creation and development of special software for different customers including design of web banners, website design, artwork for direct email campaigns.
- Printing department Manager Responsible for the print process, from receipt of documents by clients until later delivery, printing in both small and large formats as well as vinyl cutting.
- Signwriter In support of the department of Advertising supports & Printing by placing the different printed media.
A company dedicated to providing reprographic services, maintenance and sales thereof, with 8 stores in Spain. To provide better customer service the company offers graphic design and printing services.
- Graphic Designer. Designed artwork for all types of promotional materials like posters, brochures, flyers and business cards.
- Shop Assistant. Sold office supplies and provided large and small print service s to clients on demand.
Customer Care, Logo Design, Advertising, Creative Direction, Web Design
Adobe Acrobat, MS Office
My education and trainings
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) - University of Madrid (Spain)1999 - 2005
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.