● Plan and conduct different research methods such as surveys, interviews, workshops to develop a service that promotes train, bus and ferries and eco-travel exciting. ● Work closely with other researchers and service designers to plan activities and leverage all the data collected over the course of the research. ● Maintain a picture of the potential users with personas and user maps. ● Collaboratively identify common themes and points of user contention to come up with solutions.
National Institute of Geographic and Forest InformationAugust 2019 - September 2020
Worked on improving a collaborative tool and explored users motivations and pain points to use this service. Through this service, the users can participate in the improvement of France geographic data. The user can follow the consideration of his/her changes and the cartographic background is updated daily to reflect the latest developments.
● Plan and conduct different research methods such as surveys, interviews, workshops with users recruited via the survey and user database. ● Create a competitive analysis to compare existing solutions. ● Audit the initial site and identify strengths and weaknesses. ● Work closely with stakeholders and engineers to identify pain-points and leverage all the data collected into solutions. ● Maintain a picture of the potential users with personas and journey maps. ● Redesign the user flows, wireframes and User Interface. ● Plan and conduct remote usability tests, document the process and present the results to stakeholders. ● Raise awareness of the user centric methodology in the administration.
Worked on multiple projects for multiple clients (L'Oréal, Engie, Orange, Maped) mostly on user research, a few times until the prototyping phase in collaboration with UI designers.
● Plan methods (survey, interviews, literature review...) to collect information on users and processes. ● Conduct focus groups, guerrilla research and participatory design (Crazy 8, Six to One, card sorting). ● Build reports to synthesize and translate research into actionable insights, concepts and strategic solutions. ● Coach consultants in problem definition, strategy, MVP and feature prioritization for digital products through user centered methodology and workshops. ● Create a guild named UserFirst to raise user experience awareness by organising workshops, training and sharing best practices on Slack.
Worked with design thinking experts and UX designers to come up with an educational plan and a quarterly project for the students to work on.
● Taught the history of UX design and applied examples in everyday life. ● Helped fifth-year students bring their last-year project to life through user-centered design: from user research through ideation, prototyping, testing with users and finally user interface design.
Airbus, 4 month contract: ● Audit warehouse employees to identify their problems and prioritize new functionalities according to their needs. ● Design the solution from wireframes to UI and tested with users.
Nespresso, 1 month contrat: ● Support product designers by creating new user flows and prototyping new functionalities of the mobile app
Worked in collaboration with engineers and a design team in the US to think and design interfaces of Gopro's 360 camera (Fusion) softwares.
● Plan and conduct participatory design (card sorting, content inventory, zoning...) ● Work on the information architecture and user journeys to identify pain-points during the experience. ● Create personas and user flows based on research. ● Make sense of research with new prototypes from wireframes to high-fidelity.
Quebec’s National Parks, Quebec Summer FestivalJanuary 2016 - May 2016
● Plan the intervention (define objectives of the research, chose methods, conduct and synthesis) ● Create a new information architecture with users thanks to card sorting, interviews and ergonomic audit. ● Gather data through the selected methods and start building personas, data viz and XP maps to leverage user insights. ● Redesign main task flows and delivered comprehensive design specifications and recommendations for their website and app. ● Build a report to synthesize the research and discover opportunities and present the report to stakeholders.
● Work on research using benchmark, interviews, guerilla tests to identify new workshops methods. ● Imagine, organize and conduct workshops and events around new digital tools (3D printer and scanner, digital milling machine, makey makey...) for young and adults audiences. ● Design the website, from wireframes to high-fidelity.
Master of Arts, Interaction Design - Laval University
MA in Interaction Design - Laval University2015 - 2016
Bachelor degree, Design and applied arts - Marc Bloch University (Strasbourg II)2011 - 2014
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.