• Create landing pages for conversions and demo bookings • Design content pieces such as ebooks, brochures, flyers and posters • Collaborate in the company rebrand • Lead the website redesign • Support the French team with creative assets for international campaigns • Produce artwork for paid and organic social media campaigns
• Responsible for the design and production of marketing collateral for online advertising campaigns - including display, email and paid social media campaigns. • Managed project deliverables and ensured creative work went through brand review and adhered to strict brand guidelines. • Responsible for the designing, scheduling and broadcasting of the in-house email marketing activities. • Supported the team in the day-to-day campaign management across all mainstream digital channels and ad platforms. • Designed proposals, tender responses, white papers, presentations and reports. • Updated the company's website with new artwork and content.
Engineers Without Borders UKAugust 2013 - January 2014
• Involved in the redesign and development of EWB-UK’s website. • Produced wireframes, prototypes and conducted user-testing to inform the new design. • Liaised with stakeholders to ensure needs and key objectives were covered. • Built and delivered a responsive website in Drupal CMS.
• Produced digital banners and print ads to advertise seasonal promotions. • Updated the e-commerce website with new artwork and product images. • Collaborated with the team to run a photo competition on Facebook to gain more fans. • Assisted in monitoring conversions, engagement and quality of website traffic generated by paid campaigns. • Monitored the website’s analytics and implemented SEO activities. • Updated the website with new content and product pages.
• Welcomed new students and provided help and guidance throughout orientation. • Ensured students attended all the activities on the student orientation schedule. • Organised events, campus tours and participated in team building activities.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Social Media, Web Design, Advertising
InDesign, Graphic Design
My education and trainings
International Baccalaureate Diploma - Markham College2005 -
- Licenses & Certifications
Master of Science (MSc) Field Of Study Electronic Publishing Grade Pass with Me - City University London2012 - 2014
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) Field Of Study Graphic Design and Marketing - SUNY Plattsburgh2006 - 2011
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.