July 2011 - February 2015
* Improved user adoption for PubMatic's programmatic advertising platforms, from 10% to 75% with defined product vision, strategy and roadmap.
* Completely revamped the Publisher and Demand Side platform with a customer first approach * Translation of business requirements and user stories into insights and actionable work plans for UX team * Conducted User & competitor research and analysis for redesigning core ad campaign processes * Gather, refine, and evaluate user requirements in along with product managers, engineers in development team * Design work flows/sitemaps, wireframes and interactions (Balsamiq & Axure, Invision) for a global audience across platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) in an agile environment * Collaborating between US and India UX team
November 2010 - July 2011
* Engage in regular project reviews and critiques to ensure that the solutions being delivered are at the highest quality and are seamlessly aligned with the overall service experience and standards
* Drove an internal team to maintain internal style guide and implement new design patterns * Aligning task between the US, UK team with India team * Creating rich clean HTML and CSS which was further integrated in the development. * Conducted Design Thinking Workshops * Provided cutting-edge solutions through wireframes to meet internal and external goals and objectives.
(Creative Services) - D. E Shaw
August 2008 - November 2010
* Designed usable interactions for the firm's web-based applications.
* Been an investment banking company, had the opportunity to explore and simplify complicated workflow * Developed features in Share-point for several in-house applications * Design assets for development on web and mobile platforms using HTML, CSS & jQuery * Ideating/brainstorming on solutions to identified problems and user goals
May 2006 - August 2008
* Designed and developed prototype in Html as per use cases.
* Primary responsibility was to own and maintain style-guides * Synthesized feedback from multiple areas to discover customer behavior and optimize current and new experiences * Provided thought leadership for the organization while mentoring peers on UX * Worked on the Pega platform to update style sheets and pages on a regular basis and as required
May 2005 - May 2006
* Creating site design, functionality and navigation
* Handling all composition, illustration, typography and branding for projects * Designing, building and marketing email creative
May 2004 - May 2005
* Designing and building web pages in HTML
* Defining style guides * Performing quality assurance and troubleshooting code rendering across browsers
May 2003 - May 2004
* Worked on site enhancements
* Created static websites in HTML and CSS * Banner and Logo creation * Image optimizing and creation