English : Advanced
French : Native speaker
Spanish : Average
Groupe Interclean 2003 - 2010 Duration: 7 years
– Leading the IT group with a budget of 1.2 million euros.
– Managing a team of 3 IT managers.
– Providing support on the management of changes.
– Controlling the outsourcing contract in order to support functions and production.
– Ensuring a qualitative service and respect for engagement indicators.
– Outsourcing support functions and production (annual contract of € 600 K).
Assistance in project management of a disaster recovery plan (DPR) for
an important payroll and billing group (annual contract of € 60 K).
Training and computer animation of correspondents in the business
industry and functional units to support the change management resulting
in a 30% reduction in the cost of the application maintenance (TMA).
– Implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) to manage a portfolio of 6 000 clients.
– Standardization of cost accounting of the group for a gain of 70% of the time in the preparation of monthly reporting.
– Maintenance and functional evolution of payroll services (9 000 monthly payslips).
Analysis and calculation of low-wage cuts of 2006 & 2007 in
accordance with the law on compensation payments, paid leave generating a
gain of € 2 million net profit.
– Controlling the
migration of the group to a buyer company with the challenge of a
successful integration of payroll services toward HRACCESS 6500 and the
5000 monthly invoices to SAGE X3 in 6 months.
– Computerization of the cleaning activity A2S Environmen.
– Development of infrastructure, software and specific user trainings.
EXTERINFO (ex 2AI) 2001 - 2006 Duration: 5 years
– Defining and developing the provision of outsourcing (infrastructure and application).
– Managing and developing a portfolio of clients about a turnover of € 1 million with a team of 6 Project Managers Developers.
Development of the application scope by enriching the supply
outsourcing (bank reconciliation, cas monitoring, monitoring of customer
credit (DSO), archiving, etc.) and focusing on the software market to
maintain the turnover despite downsizing by 25%.
– Creation and implementation of a helpdesk application.
Definition and complete overhaul of a large company (Turnover: € 69
million; Workforce 4500 p; Project 450 days; Budget: 500K€).
– Drafting functional and technical specifications for the time management of cleaning activities.
CONCEPT SA 1998 - 2001 Duration: 3 years
– Analyzing customer needs.
– Advising and implementing accounting software packages; analytical, third and budgetary controls for clients.
– Driving a team of 8 consultants in order to design and create specific developments.
– Training employees on inter-company accounting packages.
– Establishment of a methodology for project management.
– Preparation of functional specifications and technical developments specific to a portfolio of 30 clients.
Preparation of sales proposals to migrate specific transitions to the
Euro currency and the year 2000 (90% of agreements signed).
with teams of research and development (R&D) for the
industrialization of migration tools and the functional evolution of
Groupe LA 1980 - 1998 Duration: 18 years
– Establishing and ensuring a smooth operation of the department (budget
€ 500K) in order to support the development of the group’s business
(Turnover x 7 in 18 years).
– Recruiting and managing a team of 5 computer scientists.
Development of the main software: accounting, payroll, sales, total
supply chain business stationery, office, library and after sales
– Preparation of specifications, selection and implementation of software packages (accounting, payroll, fixed assets).
– Achievement of specific developments within the department.
– Computerization of the 10 points of sales books, stationery and disc-related back-offices.
– Establishment of a helpdesk operating with procedures and managing incidents.
– Writing user documentation and conducting trainings.
Master's Degree in Applied Computer Science and Business Administration - Paris-Sud University (Paris XI).