To achieve strong organic growth, Pentalog is fully committed to improving its internal efficiency and fully satisfying its customers since 2007. This focus ensures the outstanding quality of its products and services.
In 2008, the ISO 9001 Certification confirmed Pentalog’s quality approach.
Pentalog Group Companies are ISO 9001:2015 certified as follows
Design, production and maintenance of digital products, Technical assistance, DevOps, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure management, Cloud computing, Business Process Outsourcing, Consultancy, Research, Digital marketing.
- Pentalog France: La Chapelle Saint-Mesmin, Paris
- Pentalog Venture Capital: La Chapelle Saint-Mesmin
- Pentalog Growth Factory: La Chapelle Saint-Mesmin, Paris
- Pentalog Romania: Brasov, Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi
- Pentalog CHI: Chisinau
- Pentalog Vietnam: Hanoi
- Pentalog Innovation Factory: planned Dec.2021
- Pentalog Americas: planned Dec.2022
- Pentalog Mexico: planned Dec.2022
- SkillValue Solutions: La Chapelle Saint-Mesmin, Paris, Brasov, Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi
In 2018, Pentalog moved to strengthen the confidence of its customers, employees, and partners by:
- Solidifying its security approach
- Enhancing its compliance with laws and standards
- Rethinking risk management
- Improving its performance
Pentalog's Security Policy consists of 4 main pillars
- Maintain confidence
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improve performance
- Preserve the value of assets
Pentalog’s approaches to quality and security strongly support our Platform strategy. They enable us to honor the commitments we took with Marlin Equity Partners to boost growth opportunities and further accelerate our presence in the attractive digital services market.
Each employee or subcontractor has pledged to implement our quality and security policies by agreeing to our contract. These policies provide the matrix, methods, and tools to achieve our company strategy’s results.