The activity of your users, websites, servers, applications, connected objects, industrial sensors etc. has grown exponentially in recent years.
Are your infrastructure monitoring tools and team agile enough for the speed at which performance, availability and security are required today?
- a high level of maturity in the IT process
- an approach tailored to the quality and security of your information system
- a 24/7 operational approach
- the best management solutions for your IT budget
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Full Stack Developer
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Why outsource infrastructure monitoring?
- Global service: the Pentalog outsourcing services cover IT monitoring, preventive maintenance and curative maintenance activities.
- High availability: the outsourcing service is ensured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year thanks to the teams of IT engineers and helpdesk technicians who take turns to ensure the continuity of IT monitoring for your infrastructure.
- Managed budget: located in Latin America, Eastern Europe and Asia, they are coordinated by a steering committee in France.
Outsourcing and live environment activities
When deciding to outsource your IT monitoring process with us, the live environment activities and responsibilities are clearly defined between Pentalog’s IT monitoring team and your company.
Examples of infrastructure monitoring activities that have to be defined at the beginning of project:
- Dispatch of the incoming tickets
- IP Filtering / Firewall rule
- OS, web server and database updates (technological watch)
- OS, web server and database updates (execution)
- Installation of virtual servers with their OS
- Installation and configuration of application servers
- Installation and configuration of SGBD servers
- Data recovery (learn more about backup)
- VM snapshot recovery
- SSL certificate updates
- Drawing up live environment procedures according to ITIL standards
Domain name management usually falls under the client’s responsibility.
What I really liked about Pentalog is that they listen and are responsive. The team was put together within a few days and corresponded perfectly with the skills we needed to succeed.
We view the relationship with Pentalog as a partnership so it’s not just a traditional supplier and customer relationship. We use Pentalog for accelerating things we couldn’t do just with the team in London. So we can start up a new team much faster than we could recruit in London, we get some flexibility every time and get to add people.
Pentalog helped us optimize paid campaigns. In 3 years, we increased conversions by 200%!