24/7 system monitoring
Let your team be concentrated on high level subjects while the Pentalog takes care of your IT!
From communication and production to funding, all the services of a company are highly dependent on the quality and availability of IT services. Any failures in this area may affect your core business, making it imperative to keep operational systems under permanent control, and to be pro-active in order to limit all potentially negative impacts.
Outsourcing your IT is a way to make sure that the entire IT-infrastructure remains fully reliable and cost-effective.
With 30 people involved in IT outsourcing and surveillance on 3 continents (Europe, Asia and America), Pentalog provides 24/7 services at competitive rates:
- IT infrastructure: checking the availability (hardware failure, etc.), resource usage percentage (CPU, memory, bandwidth, etc.) and performance (network latency, etc.)
- IT systems: availability control (storage space, event log)
- IT services: service status inquiry (applications, web services, messaging, etc.)
- IT security: back-up control and processing of intrusion alerts
When a system alert is triggered, our teams perform the necessary corrective actions, thus minimizing system issues and maximizing both your internal user and client satisfaction!
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
Test automation developer
Marketing Automation specialist
I.T. infrastructure and security audits
Anticipate and eliminate issues before they become problems!
Due to digitization processes, compagnies are continuously increasing the level of accessibility of their IT systems and data to their clients, employees and partners. These changes are likely to introduce security issues. Pentalog offers 2 service ranges to tackle possible problems:
- Network security audit: identifying gaps between your network and best practices, reporting vulnerabilities, highlighting security holes
- IT security audit: checking internal software security (software attacks, SQL injections, etc.), data hacking, reviewing credientials policy, key user interviews
At the end of the process, the Pentalog consultant will provide a report describing the identified strong points, weak points, impacts and suggested improvements for your IT system.
Want to secure your IT system?
We chose Pentalog to help us get the flexibility and agility we needed to support our growth, make new digital investments and support new marketing opportunities.
After a rigorous RFP process, Pentalog developed a mobile app that revolutionized how we deliver services.
The Pentalog team was extremely responsive to our needs and made many excellent suggestions to improve our product. The level of communication was such that it felt like we were working with a very talented internal team.