BI Developer, ETL Developer, PM
for Year end-Closing and Rollover, Finance (HP Enterprise SSIT).
As BI Developer
- Modified reports for Internal BI tools.
- Analyzed existing code and reports to make sure they follow Finance department requirements.
- In charge of modifying existing code and reports so they will meet new Finance changes.
As ETL Developer
- Reviewed existing ETL scripts and analyzed the logic with BA.
- New Code for new extracts to run daily or on demand in HP Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Peer reviewing other’s team member codes.
- Daily meeting with Domain to set up Requirements, Change requests and workload of the team.
- Managed a team of 3.
- Followed the Scrum methodology to have daily 30 minutes calls with the team for any questions, doubts, the team might have.
- Weekly reports and meetings with the Project Owner to coordinate releases and implementation plan and schedules of deliverables.
- I acted
, most of the time, as a Tech lead
in this project, and I was in charge
of several SQL scripts used in the Financial fiscal year closing cycle.Functional Experience
: Scrum methodology, and BI/ETL Developer.Tools
: SQL scripting, Excel reporting and HPSM tool, HP Internal BI Tools(YMS, YOTTA).