Polytechnic University of Bucharest01.01.1999 - Present
University project: Development of a Java application for String Matching Algorithms: - design of the program architecture and the graphic interfaces, - development of the interface in an applet form, - documentation in HTML format.
In charge of remote network supervision for the Clementz company: - administration of production web servers (Unix), - administration of the local server and database on the company’s headquarters(Windows), - database administration (MySQL).
French organization for road safety01.12.2004 - 01.01.2005
Physical and logical installation of Sun Solaris servers. Database server installation for statistical records management : configuration and parametrization in order to respond to security constraints.
In charge of data migration for a payroll management system from Oracle 220.127.116.11.1 to Oracle 18.104.22.168:
- system (Windows 2003 Terminal Server) and server installation, - Oracle 22.214.171.124 database server installation, - data migration from Oracle 126.96.36.199.1 to Oracle 188.8.131.52, - database and access parameterization, - user rights administration.
Design a customization of training plan based on network theory, Cisco hardware and Windows 2000 Server for the IT Manager of the company. Training and improvement of the theoretical and practical knowledge of the IT engineer responsible for the network architecture of the Arnaud SA company.
In charge of installing Microsoft Project Server 2002 on Microsoft Server 2003 for an institution
- Server installation and configuration.
- Writing of the technical documentation
- In charge of ensuring the knowledge transfer.
In charge of the migration of a customized application for an automotive industry company.
- Installation and configuration of an HP server. - Installation of Oracle 9i2.
- In charge of database migration.
Update of an ERP management system for a textile industry company:
- installation and tuning of the J2EE - Websphere application server, - installation of the Oracle 9 database server, - data migration from Oracle 7 to Oracle 9, - in charge of back-up procedures and documentation, - writing of the user, security, maintenance and back-up documentation for the application.
In charge of installing Skype (P2P VoIP tool) on distant workstations in an international network:
- ensuring proper sending of skype data packets through firewalls,
- testing and adjustment of the communication quality according to bandwidth and machine capacity.
Development of the implementation procedure of a VPN with protected mobile access: - study of the existing technologies,
- creation of a test network: internal client stations, firewall, nomadic stations,
- writing of the implementation procedure.
Organization of information exchange through secured lines between Pentalog's international offices:
- reorganisation of the Firewall security of the main server in France,
- implementation of a VPN tunnel to the central server,
- installation of the EAI server,
- installation and configuration of the replication databases, - configuration of the connection for different applications.
In charge of the implementation of a Microsoft platform including a Windows 2000 server, SQL Server 2000 and Exchange Server 2000.
- Parameterization of accounts and rights,
- Implementation of the security policy.
In charge of the implementation of a VoIP system according to H323 protocol with open source tools:
- installation of the OpenGK call server (gatekeeper), - installation of the OpenMCU conference server, - set up of the firewall security policies, - installation of the telephone client on the OpenPhone workstations.
In charge of the implementation of a Websphere application server:
- configuration of the Websphere server,
- porting of Pentalog's intranet on the Websphere server with a secure connection,
- server maintenance.
In charge of a training session on Websphere tools:
- Installation (Websphere studio, parameterizing).
- Administration of the web applications (web applications, security (SSL, LDAP))
- Architecture management EJB (deployment, persistance, connexion pool, transaction, access rights).
- Tuning and maintenance (analysis, improvement, resources sharing)
- Advanced administration (clusters, scalability and load tests).
Linux System Administrator - in charge of configuration and maintenance: - HTTP Server: Apache/PHP, Orion Application Server, Tomcat; - Database server: MySQL, FirebirdSQL (Interbase); - Mail services (SMTP/POP3/IMAP); - DNS Services; - Routing and Gateway services.
Security: - Firewalls; - Intrusion detection; - Traffic monitoring and shaping at TCP/IP layers - MRTG, IpTraf, HTB;
Server rollout: - Web, Mail, Gateway Server; - Hardware component selection and assembly; - Operating system tunning for higher performance and stability.
LAN Administration - Windows 2000 Professional and XP Network. Networking - LAN network design and installation - structured cabling.
Server deployment, system administration and networking support for clients like: eJobs (www.ejobs.ro), Bergenbier (www.bergenbier.ro), LabelOn (www.labelon.ro), MTV Romania, Hollywood Multiplex, Alitalia, Dacia, etc.
In charge of maintenance and configuration: - Mail, DNS, HTTP, SQL services under Linux RedHat 6.2 - Windows 2000 Advanced Server Domain and Domain Controller. - Informix Database Server on Sun Solaris platform. - In charge of internal and external routing and security policy.
- In charge of user support: - Network and hardware support for over 30 users developing applications on Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 workstations. - Additional configuration and hardware support for devices (printers, fax machines, etc.).
Polytechnic University of Bucharest01.05.2001 - 01.06.2001
Master's thesis: design of an IT system for press, radio and TV news storing and monitoring: - Software implementation using PostGreSQL for database support, - Easy and reliable web access with Apache HTTP Server and PHP for database connectivity and authentication, - In charge of security, storing, circulation and user access policy.
Computer Science Sun Information TechnologyLaboratory01.02.2000 - 01.06.2000
Development of a software platform connected to logic circuit interfaces:
- Application development and implementation,
- Logic design simulation,
- Hardware implementation of logic designs on different Field Programmable Gate Arrays, - Documentation and project management.
By using the pages of this website, you agree to our Cookie Use. Read MoreACCEPT
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.