Full-Stack Developer / Team Lead / Project Management
for a software outsourcing company specialized in custom software development for businesses.
Development of several projects:
I. An Angular JS application for managing medical information, designed for people with diabetes.
- The application also gives advice to the user according to his medical status, links him with a coach, a doctor or his friends/family in critical situations.
- Use of Kendo UI for faster development.
- Generating forms and validating the data using Angular Schema Form.
- Application testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Use of LoDash, Underscore.js and Moment.js for code consistency.
- A/B testing for tracking the impact of the new design using Optimizely linked with Mixpanel.
- Ensuring compatibility with IE8 for the initial application.
- Reports and pdf on the client side and server side (the middleware part was creating them with PhantomJS).
II. A complex application that included payments, file streaming, jobs to calculate remainders, payments, push notifications (for the mobile apps), encouraging the user to accomplish his ‘to do list’.
- This was a large project created with Yii, RestFullYii, AngularJs and Kendo-ui.
- Use of Kendo-ui (from here we customize the scheduler, the grid, upload).
- Custom directives according with the client needs (e.g. we developed a page were we displayed the user goals as some images and the user could rotate them and arrange them the same from all the devices).
- Use of JwPlayer to display streamed videos (the video was streamed using Amazon services).
- Video upload to S3 from Amazon and also streaming, image snapshots, cropping.
- Creating the functionality allowing users to post videos, images, comments on Facebook directly from the application.
- Use of Yii framework.
- Use of Amazon
features and S3 (to upload images) as well as different jobs in order to
stream videos in different formats and resolutions.
- Exporting reports of the client's payments.
- Use of Parse notifications in order to send notifications to users.
III. An application for financial assistance, created with Yii, RestFullYii, AngularJs and Kendo-ui.
- The application allows users to manage their profile, children, applications, payments.
- Development of functionalities using AngularJs with Bootstrap and schema forms for the client application; as for the admin application, REST API was used with Yii, Bootstrap and RestFul Yii.
- Use of Yii and RESTfullYii in order to develop the REST endpoints and Bootstrap for the admin side.
IV. A project developed using Yii2, mostly a REST application used to get medical information.
V. A project management application.
- The project represents a management application designed to maintain the communication in a company and keep the status of a specific project.
- The application was developed using MongoDB, Express.js, Angular JS and Node.js (use of MEAN.io framework for the development process).
- The application has more features, such as: user management, posts, comments, the option of rating comments and adding tutorials.
- Application development and maintenance.
- Adding new features.