for the global leader in unifying the mobile social experience. Participation in the development of different projects:
- A cross platform build chain using wxWidgets;
- Maintenance of a client for BREW OS developed in C, which was deployed on very very low handsets;
- Porting and maintenance of a C++ client (Intouch5) on BrewOS handsets. The project was a cross-platform solution using a proprietary framework, it could be compiled and executed on Symbian, Windows Mobile, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Application development based on specifications.
- Unit testing for the company's framework using CppUnit.
- Hudson configuration for release management.
- Rewriting of the tools used in application packaging in order to ensure cross-platform compatibility.